"Meaningless"

BR_54

What, would you rather we raged about that we got unlucky, while we still win the league and have guaranteed CL football?

I know who should really feel worse tonight tbh :lol:

Yet none of this in any way justifies calling an OF match meaningless.

What, would you rather we raged about that we got unlucky, while we still win the league and have guaranteed CL football?

I know who should really feel worse tonight tbh :lol:

Yet none of this in any way justifies calling an OF match meaningless.

Justifies not being pissed off that the team got unlucky.

Means that those cunts will have lennon as a manager next season while we get Smith tied down with cash for new players!

we need to be wary of the wee fucker as their manager

7 wins on the bounce in the league, knows the scottish game and whats required in the players to succeed

he wont be as bad as some think

Means that those cunts will have lennon as a manager next season while we get Smith tied down with cash for new players!

7 wins on the bounce in the league, knows the scottish game and whats required in the players to succeed

Wise words....

I am concerned about the fighting spirit he has instilled in that spineless bunch of losers he inherited from Monkeyheid... could be a case of careful what you wish for.... we played well tonight but Celtic worked their arses off and I don't think they would have done the same under Mowbray

Wise words....

I am concerned about the fighting spirit he has instilled in that spineless bunch of losers he inherited from Monkeyheid... could be a case of careful what you wish for.... we played well tonight but Celtic worked their arses off and I don't think they would have done the same under Mowbray

exactly,

he played under oneill, and they had a habit of fighting like fuck, even when playing shite

Still pissed off but i feel if Lemmon gets the job he would balls it up,the tims have been playing with no pressure on them as we had the league as good as won.

no chance, the fuckers were playing for their careers, and like it or not, lennon has now won 7 on the bounce in the league, and will equal the speccy leprechaun's 8iar record if he beats hearts on sunday

Sorry but I cant get worked up about this, while it wasnt exactly meaningless, the celtic players obviously had far more to play for and reason to fight, yet we still outplayed them so i'm not concerned. Would have been nice to get a win but a combination of bad luck, pish decisions and a few key injuries meant we lost.

Rangers players attitude to me was "we've won the league so its no to bad if we lose", except Miller who was amazin, Davis was good until a certain point and then he faded away.

Thats the silver lining. Nothing will be sweater than Walter getting the treble next season and humiliating that scum bag Lennon.

Wise words....

exactly,

he played under oneill, and they had a habit of fighting like fuck, even when playing shite

He won't be able to handle the pressure over a season too hot headed i said the same about mowbary ast season he can't handle the job and won't be given as much of a free reign with money and players as mowbary did

Still pissed off but i feel if Lemmon gets the job he would balls it up,the tims have been playing with no pressure on them as we had the league as good as won.

no chance, the fuckers were playing for their careers, and like it or not, lennon has now won 7 on the bounce in the league, and will equal the speccy leprechaun's 8iar record if he beats hearts on sunday

TBH I'd be worried about Lennon gettin the job, he's put the fight right back into THEM.

Sorry but I cant get worked up about this, while it wasnt exactly meaningless, the celtic players obviously had far more to play for and reason to fight, yet we still outplayed them so i'm not concerned. Would have been nice to get a win but a combination of bad luck, pish decisions and a few key injuries meant we lost.

until the 42min, we hadnt kicked a fucking ball

another first half no show from rangers

Spot on m8. Some folk are letting their hatred of him cloud their thinking - he will definitely get more out of that squad than Mowbray ever did (and already has). Still...WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED. :21:

Thats the silver lining. Nothing will be sweater than Walter getting the treble next season and humiliating that scum bag Lennon.

the same was said about wee chesney, look at how his time at the piggery panned out

lennon will build a team of FIGHTERS, that right away is worth 5-10 points in the SPL to an old firm team

I guess you could say playing for pride was a major factor tonight but good record or not i'm still not convinced by Lennon.

You think he could sustain that over the course of a season?