Madjid Bougherra

i think you are either lying OR have been told a pile of pish mate

and no, he's not lying, I'm Algerian too :wink:

Because you are algerian, that doesnt make him right.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you are either lying OR have been told a pile of pish mate

and no, he's not lying, I'm Algerian too :wink:

true, but bougherra played with the Algerian players who played the world cup in 1982, right after he signed with Nike ^^ thats an event that every Algerian knows :wink:

no he means yes about the info!

@muff:i'm one of those who hate opening new topics every 5 minutes mate,you'll find i've had 2 threads since i've joined(nearly a mounth now)it's only because it was sort of a scoop that's why,but thanks for the merger pal (tu)

If true sums up what everyone has been saying, and pinky and perky have been defending, about the last few months of boogies career.

Not often i have said this but i don't think Walters man management of boogie has been the best. He may have performed the few times he played this season but his heart has certainly not been at ibrox (even though he has been saying it has every few weeks)

If true sums up what everyone has been saying, and pinky and perky have been defending, about the last few months of boogies career.

Not often i have said this but i don't think Walters man management of boogie has been the best. He may have performed the few times he played this season but his heart has certainly not been at ibrox (even though he has been saying it has every few weeks)

maybe Walter has been protecting an asset. just a thought.

As far as I can work out (translating badly from an Algerian fitba site), Bougy was at a place called Douai in France on Sunday.

They had a pop concert there to launch the Algerian World Cup squad. The 1982 team was there, too.

No mention of a "friendly" match but maybe there was a kickabout.

Bougy says he's been over at his home in France resting before the World Cup.

Claims he didn't play in the last game because of a muscular injury.

Says he's staying at Rangers for another two years unless they get "an interesting offer".

My translation: He's offski. No big surprise. :wink:

As far as I can work out (translating badly from an Algerian fitba site), Bougy was at a place called Douai in France on Sunday.

They had a pop concert there to launch the Algerian World Cup squad. The 1982 team was there, too.

No mention of a "friendly" match but maybe there was a kickabout.

Bougy says he's been over at his home in France resting before the World Cup.

Claims he didn't play in the last game because of a muscular injury.

Says he's staying at Rangers for another two years unless they get "an interesting offer".

My translation: He's offski. No big surprise. :wink:

you got it right ^^ he said I'm not off unless a really big team shows up ^^

and also said he's really happy with rangers and have no will to leave

If the sort of teams that have been mentioned are actually in for bougherra then i would expect the club to be holding out for at least 6million! There is no doubt he is going but to lose him for something crazy would be heartbreaking! (tu)

if he goes to a bigger club fine aslong as we get a good fee for him anything over 6m.

best defensive player we have had for many a year and at least he acknowledged that walter was the reason behind that and that he was/is happy at rangers.

You can't blame a player if he's earning 15k a week and then suddenly get his head turned for 30-40k a week.

i'm gonna do you all a favour and give this boughy thing a miss for a couple of days,,,,,,,,,,,unless something comes up!how's that? :wink:

seems a good idea, guess they have had enough :happy:

You can't blame a player if he's earning 15k a week and then suddenly get his head turned for 30-40k a week.

is that all he's on?blimeyyyyyyyyyyyyy when you think terry the plonker is on 200k a week!!!!not fair at all doh

A few weeks back it was "Bougherra is outstanding" "we must keep him at all costs", now its "fuck right off Bougherra" "I'd accept money for that arsehole Bougherra". WTF has changed ?. Personally I'd love to keep him,

A few weeks back it was "Bougherra is outstanding" "we must keep him at all costs", now its "fuck right off Bougherra" "I'd accept money for that arsehole Bougherra". WTF has changed ?. Personally I'd love to keep him,

I love you :rolleyes:

Awwwww :h34rt:

I don't think I've ever said that we should keep him at all costs, you can't accuse me (at least) of that.

I don't think I've ever said that we should keep him at all costs, you can't accuse me (at least) of that.

I'm checking my comment and I can't see where Iv'e mentioned papaguy51 said we should keep Bougherra at all costs :sherlock:.

:hump: get a room :cool:

:hump: get a room :cool:

:lol: :lol:

I'm checking my comment and I can't see where Iv'e mentioned papaguy51 said we should keep Bougherra at all costs :sherlock:.

I think a lot of people are getting wise to Bougherra's 'issues' though.

I think a lot of people are getting wise to Bougherra's 'issues' though.

No doubt