**The Official Europa League Final Thread**

Better team did win I suppose, but still would have liked them to win it

just turned on the Leicester Cardiff game to hear a chorus of " Leicester, Leicester, Leicester........" do English team not know how to sing songs at the games, or can they not think of any to write?

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just turned on the Leicester Cardiff game to hear a chorus of " Leicester, Leicester, Leicester........" do English team not know how to sing songs at the games, or can they not think of any to write?

Most of them can't write mate.

Most of them can't write mate.

:lol:

least there singing

ibrox is like a fucking morgue these days

least there singing

It's because our team is drop dead gorgeous.

least there singing

* Dud Dum Tshhhh *

least there singing

* Dud Dum Tshhhh *

:lol:

You didn't like that?

I hope Blackpool win the final and go up :)

Yeah, I'd like to see how Adam would perform in the EPL.

Defeats the purpose of "English Premier League" when it may have a Welsh team in it. Defeats the purpose of the English leagues having a Welsh team in their full stop. Especially when they said they wouldn't allow Rangers and celtic in them.

Really feel for Fulham. Should of got EVERYONE behind the ball in the 2nd half of ET. No regrets and Hughes just allowed Augero too much space. Thats what quality players do. Too much space allowed for him to cross that.

I felt sorry for them at the end, giving that I've been upset like that when we lost in Manchester, but I also felt full seeing them lose :lol:

Sad to see Fulham lose, but at least Dempsey was able to get on the field. Looks like Fulham just lost concentration for a split second which allowed Forlan to score

Can't afford to do it. You have to focus EVERY second. Atheltico have better forwards than Fulham, so you need to focus all the time against the likes of Forlan and Augero and Reyes.