RM 2010 World Cup predictor league

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7th.. not too bad...

Thanks to LegendofCoop for putting in the effort.. good job m8 00000042.gif

You're welcome mate....it's been a pleasure! ;) Gave me something to get my teeth into during close season! Only 4 years to go for the 2nd one! (tu)

Cool. you could do one for the euros mind? 10310.gif

7th.. not too bad...

Thanks to LegendofCoop for putting in the effort.. good job m8 00000042.gif

You're welcome mate....it's been a pleasure! ;) Gave me something to get my teeth into during close season! Only 4 years to go for the 2nd one! (tu)

Cool. you could do one for the euros mind? 10310.gif

I could, but that's only two years away! I'd need more time to build up to it than that....mind you, there's only half the teams of the W.C in the Euro's!!! Awww, fuck it....why not!! :D

:beer1: Excellent .

Well done Jonnyboyrfc for being able to keep up and big thanks to LOC for all the time spent adding up scores etc.

(tu) Y/W mate. Congrats to you! I tried to make up a special avatar/sig for the winners but I suck at that sort of thing and wouldn't know where/how to start. So, as stated in the OP, you & Jonnyboy have full bragging rights instead! :praise::uk:

:beer1: Excellent .

Well done Jonnyboyrfc for being able to keep up and big thanks to LOC for all the time spent adding up scores etc.

(tu) Y/W mate. Congrats to you! I tried to make up a special avatar/sig for the winners but I suck at that sort of thing and wouldn't know where/how to start. So, as stated in the OP, you & Jonnyboy have full bragging rights instead! :praise::uk:

:praise: Cheers mate look forward to the next one

As before, you're all very welcome. Great to see everyone enjoyed it & it was a good laugh! I'll definitely get one up & running for the Euro's....might even be tempted to try one for the C/L but that might be too much work! Will have a think about it!

Cheers again guys, and well done to JB & BBB!

:praise:

• 10 months later...