England Football Team

Fuck Wales, mon the England. :pipe:

Also, you bastards better be getting some England tops on, or let me wear mine in bars. :dry:

In Stirling? Hard chance that is the heart of your "Freedom Fighters" and Tartan Army cunts if i were you i would watch it in the comfort of your own home I'm gonna stick a fiver on England so they better fucking win and go for Argentina as a suprise winner. I don't like supporting Scotland because of the tartan army they are anti-rangers and Rangers is all i care about international football doesn't concern me. I may pick up the red Engerland top for the world cup :wink:

can admire the quality of the england team and i will look out for their games and results

just hope they dont win the actual thing due to media hype and ridiculous pundits

I'm pretty much in the same view. And not all of the tartan army are anti-Rangers as suggested by others, the ones that are, are just fucking jealous

Hope they lose every game. I'd support Celtic against England.

Please tell me your kidding on :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Afraid not, i'd be sitting at home cheering on every goal the bastards score :lol: .

Hope they lose every game. I'd support Celtic against England.

Please tell me your kidding on :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Afraid not, i'd be sitting at home cheering on every goal the bastards score :lol: .

But would you support Celtic against Rangers? :sherlock: