Rangers V Newcastle - 7th August

quote name='Stevie1892' date='03 August 2010 - 10:56 AM' timestamp='1280829394' post='1058160296']

Toon fan here, we've sold our allocation of 4,850 tickets, I know loads who are trying to get tickets in your end. We want to do the same, what's the best part to go in so we won't get our heeds kicked in? How many Rangers fans there gonna be? 20 or 30,000?

I think everyone is up for this game so it will be about 45,000 mate close to a sell out.

Broomland front is your best bet. Ill get you a picture up to show you where you guys will be sitting.

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=IB&product=T11I01&campaign=%20%20&type=H If you take a look on that you guys will be sitting top left hand corner next to GF1.

Top right hand corner of this pic.is where you guys will be sitting and you may get a little more to the left.

Enjoy(tu)

Need anymore help just PM me mate.

Aye I know where the toon fans are, they're in that corner and along almost behind the goal. Last time I was there we had the Broomloan upper tier, Man Utd had the lower, and we outnumbered them 10 to 1. Thanks for your help I'll see if I can get them in there though, there's never been a bad feelin between the two supports last 3 times we've played anyway.

Good stuff (tu)

Aye just some guys on here taking the pish but nevermind them mate.

Hope you enjoy your day up here.

Thanks a lot mate :) It's interesting that you'll draw a bigger attendance for the game against us, than you did against Tottenham or Everton, and neither of them were live on telly, could've been close to a full house if it weren't maybe.

Any trip to Ibrox is a pleasure, best stand in the world the three tiered one, certainly best I've seen, and I'm sure local bar managers will be pleased to see us. Hopefully there's some open at 10am when we get there. I think its a joke you don't sell beer inthe ground though.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mate ther will be 35,000 there at a push

Aye so more than against any other big 4 side you've had up despite it being on SKY.

It's only Tuesday and it looks like there's that many gone already. The Broomloan had one seat left a few weeks ago, Copeland looks 70% full, Govan 80%, Main Stand maybe 60%. There'll be a walk up too on the day.

stevie dont twist facts thats a beggars job. We sold out against chelsea. I dont reckon it will sell out, unless jelavic is here by then

Sorry I meant to say other than big 4 side, you had more than 40k v the dippers as well I believe.

Liverpool I imagine???

Is the right answer. Catholic United RFC? You think people are tramps cos they're catholic?

No, i'd imagine he was saying that because it is pretty trampy making a football club devoted to one religion only.

http://www.catholicutd.co.uk/#

If Protestants were to make a football club and call it Protestant United and then accept kits off of Rangers there would be an up-roar.

Liverpool I imagine???

Is the right answer. Catholic United RFC? You think people are tramps cos they're catholic?

they are generaly whores poofs and junkies. BTW catholic untied are an actual team.

Liverpool I imagine???

they are generaly whores poofs and junkies. BTW catholic untied are an actual team.

Maybe Glasgow Catholics United are. Other catholics in England don't think religion and football is a good mix. No one cares. Nee cunt gans to church anyway. You can't say you belong to a faith if you don't practise it, not only that who gives a fuck. We all piss and shite the same.

Liverpool I imagine???

Maybe Glasgow Catholics United are. Other catholics in England don't think religion and football is a good mix. No one cares. Nee cunt gans to church anyway. You can't say you belong to a faith if you don't practise it, not only that who gives a fuck. We all piss and shite the same.

Catholic United are/were an English club.

Also England is somewhat different to Scotland and N.Ireland on their views on religion.

So much so that alot of English people won't even recognise the fact that N.Ireland isn't part of Ireland anymore.

Liverpool I imagine???

Also England is somewhat different to Scotland and N.Ireland on their views on religion.

So much so that alot of English people won't even recognise the fact that N.Ireland isn't part of Ireland anymore.

Well you got that right. I couldn't give a fuck who Northern Ireland belongs to as long as we're not paying our taxes to support it. Should be an autonomous land imo, because it'll never belong to Ireland regardless what Republicans think. The fact you surround religion in it, is pathetic though, as I say it's actually demeaning to god. You'd be catholic yourself if that fat cunt Henry the eighth hadn't have got all giddy. I understand who deep rooted it is, what I don't understand is why you think English people should give a fuck.

Well stevie as is said to posters on here tell that to the lads in the bears end your sitting next to. It never done the worlds most succesful club any harm mixing football and religion. Maybe one day you lot will be even remotley big. Ahh well one can wonder 10310.gif

Well stevie as is said to posters on here tell that to the lads in the bears end your sitting next to. It never done the worlds most succesful club any harm mixing football and religion. Maybe one day you lot will be even remotley big. Ahh well one can wonder 10310.gif

That was just a written noise. The best Rangers fans and Celtic for that matter I've met, are the ones who are from Glasgow and a 15 mile radius round it, who support the football club because it's their club, and couldn't give a fuck about the political situation in another country, just makes yous look like mugs, but I know there are many many good Rangers fans as I've met some.

Liverpool I imagine???

Well you got that right. I couldn't give a fuck who Northern Ireland belongs to as long as we're not paying our taxes to support it. Should be an autonomous land imo, because it'll never belong to Ireland regardless what Republicans think. The fact you surround religion in it, is pathetic though, as I say it's actually demeaning to god. You'd be catholic yourself if that fat cunt Henry the eighth hadn't have got all giddy. I understand who deep rooted it is, what I don't understand is why you think English people should give a fuck.

The very reason I dispise the English.

Arrogant cunts.

Good luck talking to the majority of Rangers fans with those views btw. (tu)

That was just a written noise. The best Rangers fans and Celtic for that matter I've met, are the ones who are from Glasgow and a 15 mile radius round it, who support the football club because it's their club, and couldn't give a fuck about the political situation in another country, just makes yous look like mugs, but I know there are many many good Rangers fans as I've met some.

Were all good. Our songs are all songs of victory, and btw our away fans are shit hot boogie.png

How's it arrogant saying we don't give a fuck what goes on in another country?????? How is that arrogant?? You think we care, we don't, but I'd love to know why it's arrogant. Like I say you have the 90 minute bigot and I understand that, it's part of auld firm heritage, but they leave it behind when the leave the stadium, and you have people like you who hate based on a faith someone was born in to.

Were all good. Our songs are all songs of victory, and btw our away fans are shit hot boogie.png

Aye most of the ones who came here weren't mugs, behaved better than Celtic anyway.

How's it arrogant saying we don't give a fuck what goes on in another country?????? How is that arrogant?? You think we care, we don't, but I'd love to know why it's arrogant. Like I say you have the 90 minute bigot and I understand that, it's part of auld firm heritage, but they leave it behind when the leave the stadium, and you have people like you who hate based on a faith someone was molested in to.

drool.gif

How's it arrogant saying we don't give a fuck what goes on in another country?????? How is that arrogant?? You think we care, we don't, but I'd love to know why it's arrogant. Like I say you have the 90 minute bigot and I understand that, it's part of auld firm heritage, but they leave it behind when the leave the stadium, and you have people like you who hate based on a faith someone was born in to.

People like me?

I think you'll find i'm one of the people who will talk to Catholics and have no problem with them whatsoever.

As for the arrogant part, you are arrogant because instead of giving a simple answer to what I was talking about you come out with your "We don't give a fuck" attitude.

You then went on to judge me and call me a bigot and for what reason exactly?

The fact I said the majority of English people won't recognise that N.Ireland is in the UK?