bearsshop

nemisis

Thanks to Nemesis for posting this on here. We're trying to get the site out to as many bears as possible but as I don't use this site or VB that often I didn't want to look as if I was just howking for business but as the thread has been posted I'll add a wee bit. No reason other than I hardly have any time to look over forums these days! :D

If anyone has any questions feel free to email us contact@bearsshop.co.uk. Big plans for the site and a few other projects as well that will hopefully give a quality alternative to the official merchandise.

The voucher code that's currently active is TWOFORTWENTY which gives you two t-shirts with no back printing for £20 plus postage. :)

Oh and finally we're just shy of 250 members on facebook. We'll be giving away a couple of freebies when we hit 500. www.facebook.com/bearsshop

WATP.

what does this have to do with the Gers?

were_so_pretty.jpg

It's an ICF reference is it not?

We're so pretty

The Inter City

The Inter City Firm

From an ICF chant/song in the mid-80's.

Thanks to Nemesis for posting this on here. We're trying to get the site out to as many bears as possible but as I don't use this site or VB that often I didn't want to look as if I was just howking for business but as the thread has been posted I'll add a wee bit. No reason other than I hardly have any time to look over forums these days! :D

If anyone has any questions feel free to email us contact@bearsshop.co.uk. Big plans for the site and a few other projects as well that will hopefully give a quality alternative to the official merchandise.

The voucher code that's currently active is TWOFORTWENTY which gives you two t-shirts with no back printing for £20 plus postage. :)

Oh and finally we're just shy of 250 members on facebook. We'll be giving away a couple of freebies when we hit 500. www.facebook.com/bearsshop

WATP.

Cheers bud, just ordered 2 :D

We've had to take the World Cup Willy designs off for the time being mate. They should be back on soon enough though. As for name and number, just select it from drop down and type it in to the text box.

PIB - The website is back, under new ownership but mates with previous owner and basically continuing where he left off with plans to expand.

Glad everyone seems to like it, but critical feedback is welcome too!