English Media

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't because I can't stand Scotland!

I don't mind England, I just cant stand the arrogance of the media and some of their supporters. I wanted them to do well until I met a couple of Englishmen, and they were complete and utter tossers.

I shall be jumping with joy when England get papped out of the World Cup.

It's the same every world cup. I am pretty confident they wont win it, nor get to the final (Capello's wish) So it'll be another failure for them. I wish they could go to the world cup and respect the other teams participating. So on that premise I'm supporting every team they play against because they are the most arrogant nation on Earth.

I'm proud to be white, c'mon the white teams.

@SANDY:i'm white caucasian,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but african,what do i do? :(

You come form the same town as Albert Camus. Love his stories about Oran, shoe shine, hot sun and ladies walking by. He was a good goalie as well. Unfortunate how he died though.

as a supporter of scotland, who attends all home games, i find their cockiness quite welcoming, from sun adverts with terry venables, to the carlsberg sdvert, kitkat and the nike one.

i am just waiting for them to slip on some browny stuff, and fall flat on their faces. the saying goes,"the bigger they are the harder they fall" defo applies here.

cant wait to see ian wright's coupom when they get papped oot. it always priceless!

really cant wait.

I can't stand that Carlsberg advert, load of shit!

Well, its far from a shit advert. Obviously being Scottish it will mean nothing to you but it will to English people. Most of my friends and I think its a fantastic advert with some true English heroes. No advert with Sir Ian Botham, Sir Ranulph Feinnes, Sir Bobby Robson, and Sir Jeff Stelling could ever be described as a "load of shit".

Also, just on the point of the unbearable media, can somebody find me an article where it is suggested that the world cup is in the bag? thanks in advance, because i have trawled through various sports and newspaper sites and not found a single article with this suggestion.

Well, its far from a shit advert. Obviously being Scottish it will mean nothing to you but it will to English people. Most of my friends and I think its a fantastic advert with some true English heroes. No advert with Sir Ian Botham, Sir Ranulph Feinnes, Sir Bobby Robson, and Sir Jeff Stelling could ever be described as a "load of shit".

Also, just on the point of the unbearable media, can somebody find me an article where it is suggested that the world cup is in the bag? thanks in advance, because i have trawled through various sports and newspaper sites and not found a single article with this suggestion.

Have been listening to TalkSPORT the last couple of weeks and was pretty surprised at the amount of negative comments from the presenters and callers

(tu)

It's a myth, that's why. People bang on and on and on about the English Media saying that England will 'win the WC', however i've failed to see any evidence of this ; instead all i've seen is criticism of performances and what England lack as a tram instead of what they hold.

So stick your 'the English Media think they have won it' pish right up your arse. :wink:

(tu)

It's a myth, that's why. People bang on and on and on about the English Media saying that England will 'win the WC', however i've failed to see any evidence of this ; instead all i've seen is criticism of performances and what England lack as a tram instead of what they hold.

So stick your 'the English Media think they have won it' pish right up your arse. :wink:

(tu)

English media support England shocker! :ohmy:

I find all the petty minded tartan trannies piping up with all their 'anyone but England' crap every time England get to a tournament we don't more annoying to be honest. And embarassing.