Boyd to Birmingham

TheNuts

great news, but they also never kept Benitez on so maybe they still want him, for a free hed be a great singing anyway.

True, with him being a free transfer I can't imagine their interest dropping so quickly

I want Boyd to stay because he wants to stay.

I don't want him staying because no-one else except Birmingham and McLeish is willing to take a punt on him.

Agree Papa, if his heart isnt in it just now for the club i dont see why it will be next year if he signs on. With Brum reported to be buying another striker and offering new contarcts to current players its looking good for us in a way, but hes on a free and i see no reason why this would lower Eck's ambition to get him.

I don't want him staying because no-one else except Birmingham and McLeish is willing to take a punt on him.

I also don't want us breaking the bank to keep him, think the terms we offered was more than enough.

I also don't want us breaking the bank to keep him, think the terms we offered was more than enough.

This.(tu)

Who will score his goals for us if he goes. ?

I'm not Boyds greatest fan, but he contributed a large share of the goals that won us the league twice in a row.

I hope he stays because he wants to, though if he goes, we will need to replace him with someone who can rack up goals or we'll have a season like celtic just had.

now that walter has signed on another year, i think boyd will sign another year.

It will be 3 mate 10310.gif

:lol: Yeah ive be worried about his committment if he signed for just the year.

I truly expect Boyd to stay now things are looking more stable here and his options elsewhere are drying up. Shame it took that to keep him though.