Ellis deal done?

warden90

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not enough fcukin concrete ! :sherlock:

Although I realise I am rising to the bait of the lowest common denominator on here and giving him what he wants , what an embarrassment this prick is to this mb with stuff like this…..WTF does this have to do with this thread…..

Not enough fcukin concrete ! :sherlock:

Although I realise I am rising to the bait of the lowest common denominator on here and giving him what he wants , what an embarrassment this prick is to this mb with stuff like this…..WTF does this have to do with this thread…..

Think I missed the point? Do you know any "good" bheasts? Or did I miss the point?

Edit: Although, if you are "rising to the bait of the lowest common denominator on here" then how is it an embarrassment "to this mb", since, its pandering to the board? Just made me chuckle

Guest therabbitt

For the record, I was texted about news of this 20/30 minutes before I got a text from the same person saying that the news had broke on FF. I'm not in the know as some people put it, just channelling some news from someone I trust. The same information must have been leaking out through different channels, that's why it's on our homepage - if it's wrong, then it's wrong, qué será sera.

Heard nothing more as yet tonight, looking like there'll be no new news until tomorrow now.