English Hooligans Off To World Cup?

the serbs will be the ones to watch out for tbh , fucking fruit loops they are :D

true,but only on domestic games,hajduk,split,dynamo,red star....not on international matches i don't think

• 2 weeks later...

I heard they only sent 24. :pipe:

im serious,they have accused the gov for paying for them,,,,,weird

They pay for themselves as they make big bucks dealing drugs inArgentina. Up to $250,000 a month. The Argentina government didn't clamp down on a lot of well known faces, i think you'll find that is what the story is.

Some of them flew with the Argentina team too

That photo is pathetic. Even though there are no major English faces there if you try it on with what is out there you will get served up easily

That photo is pathetic. Even though there are no major English faces there if you try it on with what is out there you will get served up easily

i said it was against slovenia you fool,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i said it was against slovenia you fool,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You play England on friday you crazy bastard. If you try it on with the English, even though it is a shit mob they have there you will get the piss beat out you.

The picture if funny, Arabs just can't fight hahahahahahahahahahhha

Shalom

this has happenned when we played slovenia.this fucking egyptian has tried to wind us up by flashing his flag,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this is what he got.twat face:

alg1.jpg

alg2-1.jpg

alg3.jpg

alg4-1.jpg

alg5.jpg

alg6-1.jpg

Nice big GAY slap there.

You play England on friday you crazy bastard. If you try it on with the English, even though it is a shit mob they have there you will get the piss beat out you.

The picture if funny, Arabs just can't fight hahahahahahahahahahhha

Shalom

don't worry son we'll do you pride.we'll teach them a lesson,and you just sit there and enjoy it wishing it was you :wink: