iPhone 4!

ArturBorucRangersLegend

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thick as fuck compared to the earlier ones.

its actually quite a bit thinner mate lol.

looks class, but i really doubt it will be available for ur standard £35 a month contract.. the whole video record is a major add on id say, i hate not being able to record football chant on my current 3G iphone!

any news on retail or what networks will sell it?

Is this a piss take, alot of these things are not new, but only new to the iphone.

Video calling, i have never seen that before.

It does look nice though but aint getting a £35 contract for 24 months for it.

my mate has got the 3gs just now. He has contacted O2 who will buy out his remaining years deal for £200 but will give him £180 for his phone.

all he has to do now is buy the actual phone for, they reckon, £150 ish

my mate has got the 3gs just now. He has contacted O2 who will buy out his remaining years deal for £200 but will give him £180 for his phone.

Can you explain this as it doesnt make sense

He has a year left on his iPhone 3GS, O2 have told him it will cost him £200 to buy out the remaining year (some kind of special deal apparently).

They will then GIVE him £180 for his iPhone 3GS as a trade-in value, leaving him £20 out of pocket.

The only vagueness is what the cost of the iPhone 4 will be, O2 reckon it will be approximately £150 for the 16gb verison.

Hope that made it clearer.

He has a year left on his iPhone 3GS, O2 have told him it will cost him £200 to buy out the remaining year (some kind of special deal apparently).

They will then GIVE him £180 for his iPhone 3GS as a trade-in value, leaving him £20 out of pocket.

The only vagueness is what the cost of the iPhone 4 will be, O2 reckon it will be approximately £150 for the 16gb verison.

Thats a cracking deal he is getting there on the buying out bit.

Makes more sense now that he will have to sign another 2 yr deal and pay the money for the new phone.

I wouldnt be suprised if they were looking for about £200+ for the phone on a £35 24mth deal.

Makes more sense now that he will have to sign another 2 yr deal and pay the money for the new phone.

I wouldnt be suprised if they were looking for about £200+ for the phone on a £35 24mth deal.

Actually if you buy the phone outright you can go on a month to month simplicity deal whereby u get unlimited texts, cant remember how many minutes, and unlimited internet for £20pm. Imm on that with my current iPhone and will probably do what i just said to get the new one.

Just jizzed a little reading the O2 website there. Looks amazing. 4x more pixels? FFS. :pipe:

Actually if you buy the phone outright you can go on a month to month simplicity deal whereby u get unlimited texts, cant remember how many minutes, and unlimited internet for £20pm. Imm on that with my current iPhone and will probably do what i just said to get the new one.

Just jizzed a little reading the O2 website there. Looks amazing. 4x more pixels? FFS. :pipe:

To buy the iphone4 outright wont be available for a good few months(unless off ebay) and even then it is going to cost you £500 plus £20 pm for you contract, so over 2 years that £980. cheaper getting a contrct maybe.

Worrying thing is operators are cutting there so called unltd data tariffs in half with vodafone and o2 already anounced its fair usage will be going to 500mb.

I want one! Im waiting for this to come out, my contract runs out in november I think so by then I will have saved up, will probably sell my iPod to get cash to go towards it too

To buy the iphone4 outright wont be available for a good few months(unless off ebay) and even then it is going to cost you £500 plus £20 pm for you contract, so over 2 years that £980. cheaper getting a contrct maybe.

Worrying thing is operators are cutting there so called unltd data tariffs in half with vodafone and o2 already anounced its fair usage will be going to 500mb.

Launch price is reportedly around £150. Think that's the uk equivalent to the USA launch mind yu so we will probably get screwed as we live in ripoff Britain.

Having said that you pay around the figures u mentioned for the other top end phones which are vastly inferior to the iPhone so you couldn't really argue.

Quality costs money.

heard a strong rumour that whatever network doing the new iPhone are restricting all new contracts to 500mb of internet usage a month

thats the standar tariffs going

higher priced tariffs offer more mb, but not much more

missus heard this as she works for O2 dealing with iPhone calls,

heard a strong rumour that whatever network doing the new iPhone are restricting all new contracts to 500mb of internet usage a month

Not according to the O2 website which has details of the tariffs they will offer.

Not according to the O2 website which has details of the tariffs they will offer.

they might be wrong, was her team leader that heard it

wouldnt surprise me if O2 ripped the arse out of it

Thats what it is saying in this thread here

http://www.bitterwallet.com/o2-introduces-new-smartphone-tariff-goodbye-unlimited-data/30660

I think the iphone would be a great device but this time round i am going to go for the desire as it is free on a £30pm contract with ultd text an unltd data, only 300mins but i dont use that much.

Maybe next time iphone

Was reading somewhere that Vodaphone will still be doing the 1gb internet usage, apparently they leaked their price plan.

Don't hold my breath though.

From reading eveywhere else, the data terms will be dropping to 500mb on every carrier.

Who knows ... will have to wait and see.

Update on my m8's deal.

He went in Carphone Warehouse who told him that the will match the O2 deal but will give him £230 (ish) for his 3GS, meaning less money to buy the new phone.

It seems you just have to shop around ... or wait and see what happens when the actual deals are properly announced.

For all we know, the salesman could be talking absolute pish.