The 2010 NARSA Convention Official Thread

The group from RM had a great time at Vegas. It is already 1:30am and I am just home and have to work in the morning, but I will get a ton of pics online -- I took 1154 of them. Here are a few I quickly picked out to post online. I will get a full thread up soon. Some are pretty funny.

img9377t.jpg

img8623.jpg

img9144q.jpg

img8622.jpg

img8536b.jpg

img9373c.jpg

img9368q.jpg

img9175u.jpg

img9134s.jpg

img9128k.jpg

img9097i.jpg

img9094r.jpg

img9396x.jpg

img9397yn.jpg

img9374y.jpg

img9069y.jpg

img8790.jpg

img9358e.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

img9134s.jpg

This one is outrageous. The guy in the blue had a drink on his head singing for about 5 minutes. No idea how it stayed on. He was hitting on my buddy's wife (sittin in the white) and I decided to snap a couple shots of the scene.

Next thing I knew, I caught the near-fatal moment on film...

img9175u.jpg

I am sure there will be some great videos of this on Youtube shortly as everyone there had a camera or video camera to catch the event. We marched down and out the front of the Flamingo onto the Las Vegas Strip. People could hear us for miles. It was insane. The entire gaming floor came to a stand still.

Just home as well mate, was good to meet you and the good lady and i hope to get some of my own put up when i find out how to work the bloody thing

Aslo good to meet a few from the site including DC Blue and Gersgirl and probably more that ive missed

also a very big thanks to Tea-Total for sorting out all my golf/convention stuff and i look forward to Orlando 2011

Just home as well mate, was good to meet you and the good lady and i hope to get some of my own put up when i find out how to work the bloody thing

Aslo good to meet a few from the site including DC Blue and Gersgirl and probably more that ive missed

also a very big thanks to Tea-Total for sorting out all my golf/convention stuff and i look forward to Orlando 2011

We heard a rumour you had found work as an elvis impersonater and had decided to stay out there :pipe:

Cool pics. Big Amo :h34rt: is still looking dapper I see lol

He spent so much time out with the fans, it was great.

Yeah he is a class act. Met him at his book signing a few years ago and he satyed over an hour extra so everyone could get there book signed/pic with. Top guy :praise:

KPL, Glad you made it back OK. I slept for 15 hours last night. (As much as the previous 6 nights combined).

James, It was good to meet up again. Make sure you book up early for next year as we intend to make it one hell of a party. I'll keep the board up to date with whats happening as we book the entertainment. For anyone thats interested the hotel that we are using is the Rosen Centre on International Drive. Discounted rates will be posted on the Narsa website in 2 to 3 weeks.

KPL, Glad you made it back OK. I slept for 15 hours last night. (As much as the previous 6 nights combined).

James, It was good to meet up again. Make sure you book up early for next year as we intend to make it one hell of a party. I'll keep the board up to date with whats happening as we book the entertainment. For anyone thats interested the hotel that we are using is the Rosen Centre on International Drive. Discounted rates will be posted on the Narsa website in 2 to 3 weeks.

we nearly missed our first flight as theyre was a big check in queue

i will look into prices for flights as i may use this as a step on to go around florida golfing again