Scotzine

BRICKY1872

Think I've seen guys mention this site before, but have only recently noticed a couple of articles in News Now from them which smack of Timmy. Never noticed them being quick to pounce on and interrogate the various scummy Tim sites that are freely available...

The editor of this neutral site also posts on most of the scum sites and even helped set up the gween bwigades forum. The idiot then tries to use this zine to air his opinions which shockingly enough arenormally negative when it comes to Rangers.

He recently had one or two articles from a guy claiming to be a Rangers fan, he doesn't sound like any Rangers fan I know!

Its not so much an agenda, as a tatoo on his forehead and matching T Shirt that scream "A pyoor hate Raynjurs".

He is more to be pitied in all honesty, I think he gets a shot of the family braincell on a rotational basis, but at the same time, Tartan Army fuckwits and Bheasts do give him an audience.

Andy Muirhead is a bitter, bitter reptile. I've removed the link as his site doesn't deserve any hits.

Not a site I tend to visit mate, so wasn't aware of this. Had my suspicions obviously.

He once came on here and tried to defend his site as being "impartial" but soon enough he couldn't contain himself and spouted his bigoted nonsense. He was quickly binned.

The same guy also asked for someone on a Celtc forum to send a virus to Vanguard.

The editor of this neutral site also posts on most of the scum sites and even helped set up the gween bwigades forum. The idiot then tries to use this zine to air his opinions which shockingly enough arenormally negative when it comes to Rangers.

He recently had one or two articles from a guy claiming to be a Rangers fan, he doesn't sound like any Rangers fan I know!

Maybe it's Bluepeter9 :craphead:

Andy Muirhead is a bitter, bitter reptile. I've removed the link as his site doesn't deserve any hits.

Not a site I tend to visit mate, so wasn't aware of this. Had my suspicions obviously.

He once came on here and tried to defend his site as being "impartial" but soon enough he couldn't contain himself and spouted his bigoted nonsense. He was quickly binned.

The same guy also asked for someone on Celtc forum to send a virus to Vanguard.

Clearly a bit of an internet warrior who would shit his pants if someone challenged him face to face on his views.

The same guy also asked for someone on a Celtc forum to send a virus to Vanguard.

I think in the very early days of VB, he had a cunning plan to infiltrate the site with 2 seperate log ins...Only to make a complete whore ay it by forgetting to log out of one and sign in to the other, so ended up looking like he was quoting and conversing with himself :lol:

I think in the very early days of VB, he had a cunning plan to infiltrate the site with 2 seperate log ins...Only to make a complete whore ay it by forgetting to log out of one and sign in to the other, so ended up looking like he was quoting and conversing with himself :lol:

:lol: :lol: What a spaz

Andy was also caught out using the same moniker on VB as well as on here, when being quizzed via PM he gave a spiel about being a bear called Davie, season ticket holder and how he heard about VB via Rangers Media.

2 things tripped him up, he was registered on VB a month before RM and he signed the PM off as Andy :D He was promptly binned from both sites :)

James Bond has feck all to worry about...

The editor is called Andy, he is as bitter a tim as they come

He hates us and writes some right shitey articles about us, full of hatred and lies

He will enjoy a thread about him being on here though, but our fans should know about him and his antirangerswebsite

Im sure the lads at VB have had run ins with the creature

Hes a bigot obssessed by Rangers FC

Andy was also caught out using the same moniker on VB as well as on here, when being quizzed via PM he gave a spiel about being a bear called Davie, season ticket holder and how he heard about VB via Rangers Media.

2 things tripped him up, he was registered on VB a month before RM and he signed the PM off as Andy :D He was promptly binned from both sites :)

James Bond has feck all to worry about...

:lol:

Dearie me...If he didnt erxist, we would need to make him up.

An absolute parody.

Guest therabbitt

The article he has written about Follow Follow is laughable tripe, there is no foundation in any of it.

..........we know you are here Andy.