Leeds Vs Rangers 04/11/1992

Agoram1

You're righit it wasn't live. They showed the match in its entirety later in the same day but initially it wasn't live

That's what I remember. I can remember checking teletxt on stv to get updates then watch the game later. Goram was amazing. Watching that made me want to play in goals!

I remember my mate going in every ten minutes to get a score update. I know it wasn't live. Up here at least. I can't speak for England though.

You're righit it wasn't live. They showed the match in its entirety later in the same day but initially it wasn't live

That's what I remember. I can remember checking teletxt on stv to get updates then watch the game later. Goram was amazing. Watching that made me want to play in goals!

I remember my mate going in every ten minutes to get a score update. I know it wasn't live. Up here at least. I can't speak for England though.

I remember watching it very clearly, and it was live..

Ill be you whatever you want, the match was live on the telly

The fist leg was only live on the ITV regions of England, Wales, & NI. Borders TV also screened it as it's coverage area straddles Scotland and England. Bought a massive TV aerial from Maplin and pointed it towards Selkirk for the game and was surprised to get a near perfect reception. Saved a 60 mile round trip to Galashiels to watch the game in the Salmon Inn! The return leg at Elland Road was screened on all ITV networks including STV and Grampian. Boy that was some night. The only time I've ever missed work with a hangover, usually I can at least drag myself in.

i was there in the main stand at elland road that night, what a night no bother at all, we gave some leeds boys tickets for up here and vice versa, tv commentary of game is priceless from english tv, they go on about how goram and hateley were english and so was stuart mcall, but the goal scorers for them were scottish and french!! :craphead:

I WAS at the first leg and can 100% assure you the second leg was live on STV with ITV commentators, Not sure about other ITV regions in Scotland though

McCoists goal at Elland Road is my all time favourite Rangers goal, the build up, the pass from Hately and the finish were just sublime

Sorry steely either you were very young or someone was taking the pish out of you at the time and told you it wasn`t on telly.

IT WAS ON THE TELLY ! only thing is we got fuck all tickets .

Maybe someone can remember but wasn`t both legs for home supports only to stop any trouble.

I remember the game like yesterday . I was running a bit late to watch the game in the pub and I jumped on my bed when Hately scored and broke my bed . Ran across to the pub and watched the rest there and got pished . Great night .

Sorry steely either you were very young or someone was taking the pish out of you at the time and told you it wasn`t on telly.

Maybe someone can remember but wasn`t both legs for home supports only to stop any trouble.

I remember the game like yesterday . I was running a bit late to watch the game in the pub and I jumped on my bed when Hately scored and broke my bed . Ran across to the pub and watched the rest there and got pished . Great night .

yes your right we got 0 ticket for elland road but lots of bears went down and most got in as theyre were loads of touts selling outside the ground (i paid £40 for a £7 ticket)

I WAS at the first leg and can 100% assure you the second leg was live on STV with ITV commentators, Not sure about other ITV regions in Scotland though

McCoists goal at Elland Road is my all time favourite Rangers goal, the build up, the pass from Hately and the finish were just sublime

Border had it live.

I never said it wasn't on the tele. Just that it wasn't live. The game was shown in its entirety, just later in the same night.

What I may be mistaken about is whether it was the home or away leg. But one of them wasn't live.

Must have bene the home game, the 2nd one was live.

I even remember in the post match interviews you could clearly hear leeds fans swearing at our players as they were interviewed and ally made a joke out of it......they would have edited that out if it was recorded.....

It may well have been the home game mate. And now thinking of it more I am thinking it was the home game.

I never said it wasn't on the tele. Just that it wasn't live. The game was shown in its entirety, just later in the same night.

What I may be mistaken about is whether it was the home or away leg. But one of them wasn't live.

The away game was live, absolutely no doubt about it, no idea about the home leg as I was at the game.