**Official Italy - New Zealand thread**

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Italy, diving cheating country, with no class. Cheated in two world cups lead by a dictator, a taig country to boot. I hate them.

:anguish:

There really are some scumbags in our support.

We were up until 2 am cheering the All Whites on. Mrs Robo is from NZ so half my family are kiwis!

Bring on the Paraguay!

p.s. Who here wouldn't get tired of seeing this prick on a losing side -

631.jpg

Italy, diving cheating country, with no class. Cheated in two world cups lead by a dictator, a taig country to boot. I hate them.

Aye like these guys.

FORZA ITALIA!!!

(tu)

(tu)

Aye like these guys.

FORZA ITALIA!!!

(tu)

(tu)

:craphead::lol:

All with Italian relatives :wink:

Italy were a disgrace yesterday.

After realising the Kiwi's were more than a match for them with 11 men, they resorted to rolling about holding their face whenever they went near big Fallon.

That the World champions had to stoop to tactics like those, against a team like New Zealand, is pathetic.

Dirty cheats.

Although if one was protestant one would be allowed to criticise Italy in the manner Keith has, going by the same idea. :pipe:

<cr>

I have Italian relatives, therefore I can support Italy.

I am protestant, therefore I can criticise the Catholic Church. :pipe:

After realising the Kiwi's were more than a match for them with 11 men, they resorted to rolling about holding their face whenever they went near big Fallon.

That the World champions had to stoop to tactics like those, against a team like New Zealand, is pathetic.

Dirty cheats.

This (tu)

The penalty was soft as shit, too. Letter of the law and all that, but the sudden loss of function below the waist from a tug on the front of the shirt was laughable.

I nearly kicked the table over when big Chris Wood just missed in the closing minutes, hearts in mouths as the Italians piled on the pressure but Paston was immense.

I said weeks ago that NZ would pick up more points than the Aussies, I stand by that. Ricky Herbert knows how to put a team on the park not to lose, they may just sneak the 3 points from Paraguay.

BTW, there are many, many Scottish ex-pats and 2nd/3rd generation Scot-Kiwis in NZ. Everybody get behind the All Whites, even as your 2nd team (Boab and his mates excepted), as the underdogs might have a few more surprises in store yet!

Lippi was further incensed when a New Zealand journalist asked if Daniele De Rossi was guilty of “gamesmanship” when going down for the penalty.

“I saw that the New Zealand goal was offside. It was also a clear penalty on De Rossi. I also saw Rory Fallon immediately went on to the field and started elbowing people left, right and centre.”

http://www.football-italia.net/jun20s.html

Lippi was further incensed when a New Zealand journalist asked if Daniele De Rossi was guilty of “gamesmanship” when going down for the penalty.

I saw that the New Zealand goal was offside. It was also a clear penalty on De Rossi. I also saw Rory Fallon immediately went on to the field and started elbowing people left, right and centre.”

http://www.football-italia.net/jun20s.html

I'm still struggling to see the touch that Reid is supposed to have got, even on super-slow-mo. I did see Cannavaro handle before Smeltz put it away... :wink:

Although if one was protestant one would be allowed to criticise Italy in the manner Keith has, going by the same idea. :pipe:

<cr>

I have Italian relatives, therefore I can support Italy.

I am protestant, therefore I can criticise the Catholic Church. :pipe:

What does this have to do with the price of Tea in China??

<cr>

Dirty cheats.

Rubbish - Fallon led with his elbow every chance he got, he should've been sent off before half time

The New Zealand players also went down holding their faces but, hey, let's just blame those cheating Tallies eh?

Dirty cheats.

Rubbish - Fallon led with his elbow every chance he got, he should've been sent off before half time

The New Zealand players also went down holding their faces but, hey, let's just blame those cheating Tallies eh?

Never a truer word said.