New kit

grovesy

Just got an email saying its been dispatched , my question is will i get it Tommorrow?? I hope so because i fly out on holiday on thursday morning to magaluf and it would be so good to wear it .. What u rekon??

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's some cunt in possile with a big hodoll bag, full of rangers tops, being sold at £20 a pop, s-xl, they have a problem with them thats why this guy got hold of them, 1/4 of the logo was peeling off due to machine error.

I'd Rather give my money to Rangers

If there has been a fault in the production line then i am guessing that we will not be gettting these on thursday, However if this was the case you would have thought we would have had an email telling us this.

If there has been a fault in the production line then i am guessing that we will not be gettting these on thursday, However if this was the case you would have thought we would have had an email telling us this.

What happened?

What happened?

there's some cunt in possile with a big hodoll bag, full of rangers tops, being sold at £20 a pop, s-xl, they have a problem with them thats why this guy got hold of them, 1/4 of the logo was peeling off due to machine error.

Just going off that

Was in the rangers shop yesterday and guy was pre printing numbers and players names on the back. New style of lettering pretty cool. The stripslook like there faded!

Faded? :anguish:

my m8 just pm'd me on msn, he says the lettering on tennent's logo (letter n) was half peeled off, he asked the guy who was selling them said, due to a bad batch the rangers shop at (not allowed to say) threw them out, the skip guys who where emptying the skips noticed something on the camera, had a look and thats where they found the tops, they still have the original packaging and tags.

ps

the bad batch was around 20 shirts :anguish:

edit

no bloody way, he's just told me, most of the tops didn't have the tennets logo <cr> so whoever packaged them must have got confused with bad batch and no sponsership shirts <cr>