New kit

grovesy

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who hasn't got their yet be patient. Last year i never got mine delivered till about 2.30 3 o'clock and even 4 o'clock sometimes. Patience is a virtue. Just checked the UPS tracking thing and it says anytime between 9AM and 7PM (and sometimes later) mines is to be delivered today it says.

lpic2313.jpg

lpic2314.jpg

I like the idea of getting the legends name and number but i would just get the number to make it look more retro.

yea was thinking about it but because the numbers are a new design and not plain , i patched it :)

Picked Mine up from JJB this morning...Piss Poor store had run out of P's already meaning I Couldn't get "Champions 53" on the back...

Love the feel of the material, doesn't feel like a football kit at all, Love the new style of print that will be on the back aswell.

Can't wait for the 3rd kit to be released :D

Picked Mine up from JJB this morning...Piss Poor store had run out of P's already meaning I Couldn't get "Champions 53" on the back...

Love the feel of the material, doesn't feel like a football kit at all, Love the new style of print that will be on the back aswell.

the neon will be class :drool::craphead:

the neon will be class :drool::craphead:

Oh Aye Definatly :wink:

Just out of curiosity...anyone else's JJB try charge them £10 for printing?...yet they have signs all over the place saying its Free, idiots =\

just picked mine up with jonnyboyrfc. looks smart as fuck, got the spl champs badges aswell.

i not actually like the tennents.

This is on the shirt? Different to the normal SPL badges on the sleeve?

I ordered the yellow SPL ones but didn't know anything about Champions badges...