sasa papac

kirkiebear

He was like a new signing, was magnificent today. Came out on top in all physical battles with brewster and miller and turned in an excellent performance, i think that his surprise inclusion in todays team suggests that walter and ally think they have a great defender on their hands.

Still dont rate him, gives away silly fouls and his positioning is pretty poor. Aberdeen were stinking and had we been playing a decent team Papac would of been given the run around.

heres what ive posted on another forum about him in the past 3 weeks and today

"

"Anybody else thought he had a pretty decent 45 minutes. He looked pretty assured on the ball and hardly put a foot wrong, obvious lack of matches was slightly apparent but looked of nonetheless. He played Left back at austria vienna however does anyone else think he should get a runout?

Im also wondering if anybody knows if he can play in the UEFA Cup, as far as I was aware he was cup-tied because Austria vienna were still in the tournament, now they are knocked out he should be eligible to play? I read on the rangers site he couldnt play? is this true? I dont think he has a future beyond these next 6 months at the club but im sure he could fill ehiogu, webster, svenssons role until they are fit again?"

Yet again Papac was thrown in against the in form Aberdeen and I thought he had another great game, playing well under pressure, passing well and clearing well.

Keep him in there I say!"

Keep him in there I do say ;) but its wether he can play like that everyweek or its one impressive game trying to show the manager what he can do before hes shunted out in the end...

Still dont rate him, gives away silly fouls and his positioning is pretty poor. Aberdeen were stinking and had we been playing a decent team Papac would of been given the run around.

Yeah, I agree. He can't head a ball either, him and Svensson are just as bad as each other. And like you said, Aberdeen hardly posed a threat.

Sionko/Sebo/Papac = out in the summer please.

Yeah, I agree. He can't head a ball either, him and Svensson are just as bad as each other. And like you said, Aberdeen hardly posed a threat.

Sionko/Sebo/Papac = out in the summer please.

Plus a few more. Do people remember Papac against Hibs, St. Johnstone and St. Mirren(I think??) given the complete run around, poor in the air and on the deck. He is p*sh!

He was like a new signing, was magnificent today. Came out on top in all physical battles with brewster and miller and turned in an excellent performance, i think that his surprise inclusion in todays team suggests that walter and ally think they have a great defender on their hands.

I agree. It was almost as if Brewster wasn't playing.

Guest orangpendek

a hard one for me to comment on since i spent 8 hours in a stuffy ofice doing precisely nothing today, but if he can turn in the odd good show would anyone say he's worth holding on as a backup to smith, and in an emergency, he could turn out at cb?

Guest orangpendek

aye but remember murray is not exactly injury free! and while i hope broadfoot turns out ok you never know what can happen. so while i wouldn't be too sad if anyone paid up for sebo or sionko i still think it's worth keeping papac.

apparently Le Guen was after Sionko, maybe if we get brown, PLG might tempt us with a bid, we got him for free so any decent offer im sure we would accept but then i suppose it depends if, 1- PLG really does rate him for the french ligue, 2- PLG gets money, 3- PLG doesnt get relegated or gets money to try and get them back up

Guest orangpendek

we may as well offload him on a free, at least we won't lose on the deal and it woudl get the money freed up asap.

or who knows, perhaps sparta praha might come in with a bid.

ah, staropramen.

we should get something, hes played well in recent Czech republic matches, scoring and setting up so id assume some sort of european team from czech or the likes would possibly put in a bid?

Agreed, - he was no more than ok today, but he is hopeless in the air, gives away stupid fouls and is SLOW especially on the turn.

Gotta go!

same, svensson had good european matches and his distribution of the ball is far better than ehiogus. and davie "punt up the park" weir for that matter. plus you could tell he'd really came on in the kilmarnock match