*** 27th June Round of 16 Games Thread ***

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot decide who I want to win :(

Oh cmon Papaguy, do you want the Germans to win? :BELM:

Why can't both win?

Germany's a fucking great place and the people are magic, but can I really back them over a fellow Brit?!

May the best team win :pipe:

I'd like England to go through and then get beat by the Argies.

In saying, we'll have bkay questioning wanting Argentina to do well because of the falklands soon. :sherlock:

I cannot decide who I want to win :(

Oh cmon Papaguy, do you want the Germans to win? :BELM:

Why can't both win?

Germany's a fucking great place and the people are magic, but can I really back them over a fellow Brit?!

May the best team win :pipe:

I love Germany really, even learning German atm, but when it comes to football they can fuck right off. :pipe:

Can't wait to see the best midfielder on the park later, Mesut Ozil.

Much better than Frank Lampard.

:BELM:

Any chance of you not sounding like a broken record and repeating the same shit over and again?

Any chance of you not sounding like a broken record and repeating the same shit over and again?

lol watch Ozil get dominated now..

reeling-in-fish.jpg

What annoys me is that the war is mentioned when Germany and England play but it wasn't only England fighting Germany in the World Wars, the rest of Britain and others. Why then don't Scotland, Australia, South Africa, Belgium sing about the war or their media mention it when they play?

Sheer arrogance from the English media and stupidity from the English.

reeling-in-fish.jpg

Not having that Cappa... :pipe:

Anyway, watch Lampard bag a hat trick now - it will teach you to never tempt fate! :sherlock:

Lampard to miss a penalty today. You heard it here first.

If Neuer has done his homework he'll know Lampard always goes to the keepers right.

Wee Mesut on the other hand, I'll say he'll bag an assist with a beautiful through ball right through the legs of Spastic Terry who's running out to him like Ozil is flashing his pussy.

If Neuer has done his homework he'll know Lampard always goes to the keepers right.

Wee Mesut on the other hand, I'll say he'll bag an assist with a beautiful through ball right through the legs of Spastic Terry who's running out to him like Ozil is flashing his pussy.

1275495857741.jpg

1275495857741.jpg

:lol:

What annoys me is that the war is mentioned when Germany and England play but it wasn't only England fighting Germany in the World Wars, the rest of Britain and others. Why then don't Scotland, Australia, South Africa, Belgium sing about the war or their media mention it when they play?

Sheer arrogance from the English media and stupidity from the English.

Well said Boab, we hear about the "Dunkirk Spirit" but it wasn't only the English who were there but English,Scots,Welsh,Irish and even the French amongst others, but the English media take it for their own when it comes to Germany and football :craphead: