Smartcards

Whats the odds on the usual first game of the season farce of a section of the crowd not being able to get in due to faulty cards?

Didn't get into the Kaunus game till 55 minutes a couple of seasons ago although that was maybe a good thing!

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

What does everyone's new card look like. Does it have a picture of the game where there were Scotland flags in the Copland and Broomloan with a UJ in the Govan? I didn't get a new card and was wondering if it was because I got a replacement last season.

Nope didn't get a new smartcard, I asked when i renewed if we would get one and the ticket office said No.

Fuck knows whats going on...

Did you get a new one last year?

Nope didn't get a new smartcard, I asked when i renewed if we would get one and the ticket office said No.

Yeah.

Does it have a picture of the game where there were Scotland flags in the Copland and Broomloan with a UJ in the Govan?

This may be what everyone else is getting.

Yeah.

Does it have a picture of the game where there were Scotland flags in the Copland and Broomloan with a UJ in the Govan?

Yeah it's the same picture, but that picture has been getting used since PLG time here.

Yeah.

Yeah it's the same picture, but that picture has been getting used since PLG time here.

Damn :blush: