**The German-Argie love in today**

Bear

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mere jerry blood in the argie team than there is in the krauts, odessa saw to that, mengele wis runnin south america at one time. Any twins in the argie team ? . Churchill saw wan o them aff and Maggie fcuked the other shower o nazi collaborators! :sherlock:

Messi was pure dirt today, based on that form it shows he's not the best player in the world. Like i've said he gets all the applaudits when hes playin for barcelona when the players like xavi and iniesta are doing all the work for him. Plays shite in big games for Barca to apart from the Arsenal game and he has had a terrible world cup campaign, and he will never be as good as Maradona IMO.

Any1 else think Schweinsteiger or Sneijder have a chance of winning world player of the year? Both have done well with the clubs with Schweinsteiger winning the double and Sneijder winning the treble. and both have helped their countries reach the Semis of the WC.

This German team is like the Ivan Drago of football.

They don't just win, they destroy lol.

Had a tenner on the Argies as well, bastards chose the right game to decide the world cup wasn't for them. :mad:

The Germans are a bit like us in Scotland in as much as their success is grudged to them. It's always said they win ugly and grind out results or are ruthless and efficient ... anything in fact other than given the credit they deserve

This German team is like the Ivan Drago of football.

They don't just win, they destroy lol.

Had a tenner on the Argies as well, bastards chose the right game to decide the world cup wasn't for them. :mad:

The Germans are a bit like us in Scotland in as much as their success is grudged to them. It's always said they win ugly and grind out results or are ruthless and efficient ... anything in fact other than given the credit they deserve

The Germans don't win ugly and are nothing like us. I thought your thread on Messi was strange until I saw this post!

Oh right so he says Rangers play anti-football and you're not pleased when he gets his backside kicked ... funny supporter you :rolleyes:

I can't compoud with the likes of yourself because I don't feel the need to show how big a Rangers man I am at every turn by just ignoring the glaring deficiences in our play op the way we are run.

Messi was correct in his assessment of how we set ourselves out against Barcelona, from what I witnessed. On the other hand, it also gained us a valuable point. For you to compare us to the Germans in this WC, is just ridiculous.

If you can't see that messy's comments from the ivory tower of Barcelona about a team with no money from one of the smallest leagues in Europe are in extremely bad taste then you are ridiculous

Messi told it like it was, without caring about whether he was hurting the feelings of some wee sensitive soul from Glasgow. Get over it.

Messi didn't make that quote that was another bit of spin from the Scottissshhhhh mhedia ! Messi great player but can't carry teams on his own. A maradona he ain't ! But then again you wonder now how much was maradonas success down to drugs ? :sherlock: