Any Canadians here...

I'll be there in Toronto this Friday Night at the ROGERS CENTER in Toronto to watch my Red Devils humilliate the GREAT UNWASHED Feckers from the other side of Glasgow!!!

I'll be wearing my new Rangers Top!!!!

Prob be a sea of tri colours and bumblebee strips there!!anguish.gifanguish.gifanguish.gif

I'm wearing my colors with pride!!!

My predition

United - 4

Septic - Nil

Why the fuck would any Gers fan want to watch Man U v Tims?

Not allowed to support Rangers and Man Utd no?

Why any Bear would support man ure is beyond.

They are just as bad as the taigs <cr>

If you actually RESEARCH your facts on Manchester football clubs, you would know that it is CITY , and NOT UNITED that are the so called "Irish Catholic" side, ANYHOW...I don't go in for any of that nonsense...I am RANGERS TO THE CORE, born a Rangers fan, and will ALWAYS be...I also am a HUGE United Fan since I was a child...for no other reason that they've been a great team...

..end of!

So, hope that answers your question

All the people on here who support Chelsea, simply because they also where a blue shirt, really seems silly to me...I for one, CANNOT STAND Chelsea...and the only reason they have the Championship back this year, is that United handed it to them...

Anyhow, I support Rangers, and they are my TOP TEAM, NO QUESTION!!! But I am also a United fan (my favorite EPL Side), and I know I am not alone in this...and I WILL WEAR MY RANGERS Top on Friday...along with my United Ballcap...and will be cheering them on to trample those shitebags Septic, who have NOTHING to do, and NO CONNECTION whatsoever with Manchester United!

Thank you!

If you actually RESEARCH your facts on Manchester football clubs, you would know that it is CITY , and NOT UNITED that are the so called "Irish Catholic" side, ANYHOW...I don't go in for any of that nonsense...I am RANGERS TO THE CORE, born a Rangers fan, and will ALWAYS be...I also am a HUGE United Fan since I was a child...for no other reason that they've been a great team...

..end of!

So, hope that answers your question

All the people on here who support Chelsea, simply because they also where a blue shirt, really seems silly to me...I for one, CANNOT STAND Chelsea...and the only reason they have the Championship back this year, is that United handed it to them...

Anyhow, I support Rangers, and they are my TOP TEAM, NO QUESTION!!! But I am also a United fan (my favorite EPL Side), and I know I am not alone in this...and I WILL WEAR MY RANGERS Top on Friday...along with my United Ballcap...and will be cheering them on to trample those shitebags Septic, who have NOTHING to do, and NO CONNECTION whatsoever with Manchester United!

Thank you!

i'll take this and prove you wrong the morrow,not tonight i'm too drunk,i will prove you wrong tommorow.i could tonight but can't be arsed.(you will be took apart and spat out tommorow)don't worry! ;)