Who is confident of making it 3IAR

KingKirk

Wouldn't say I am confident we will make it three in a row, but our odds are no worse than those of Celtic. I just believe that the brutal efficiency of Walter Smith's tactics will get us a higher points total than a Celtic team lead by an inexperienced coach. It will be close, but I have faith in Walter and what remains of our squad.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its going to be a long hard season thats for sure. Celtic cant be any worse than last season so i would expect a stronger challenge from them, also we will have to wait and see who we can bring in on a limited budget! If i were to be honest right now i am not overly confident! Then again i have got my season ticket and im ready to support the club all the way!!

In walter we trust! :praise:

I think we have an excellent chance of winning the title next year. Sure we have lost a few players but we'll cope,and the fact that Lennons a rookie will be the most telling thing in the coming season,remember he only had 1 really meaningful game in charge of last season an he fucked it up. So yeah i think 3 in a row is on :uk:

Said it before but it's worth saying again. Lennon is already a failure in my eyes and should have been sacked after the Ross County humiliation.

Walter Smith :praise: v Lennon = Rangers FC SPL Champions 2010/2011

It will be closer than last season and the signings we/they make before the season gets under way will have a massive say in where the title goes but I'm an optimist at heart and reckon we will do it with Walter in charge but losing players like KT isn't going to make it any easier that's for sure.

Totally agree mate! At the end of the day no matter who they sign they have LENNON as their manager! Whats is all the panic about? 3IAR!

I am confident we will, IMO It will come down two who wins the most away games. It will be very tough, Walter will get us over the line, all this pain will be worth it in the end. :wink:

In WALTER WE TRUST! :21::21:

What about everyone else confident or not