Bullard for Rangers

Doc_Gorman

We wont be signing him nor do I want us to.

I laughed at Celtic for going for him on those wages and with his injury record, plus I think he's a bit of an annoying cock, so I'm not going to change my opinion on him now based on a few rumours that are sketchy at best.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The information I got was maybe a step ahead of the game, someone may have got their wires crossed. There is a strong interest thr and thr have been talks but no deal as of yet. As I said earlier, my info is 2nd hand (tu)

Yeah...........unlucky eh..............it would look good if it had/does happen and then you could shout from the hill tops that you are well in the know.

Unlucky ?, atleast he is sharing positive news, getting the fans on the edge of their seats. While so called fans like you, who just want to put dark clouds over our club and great fans.

The information I got was maybe a step ahead of the game, someone may have got their wires crossed. There is a strong interest thr and thr have been talks but no deal as of yet. As I said earlier, my info is 2nd hand (tu)

Yeah...........unlucky eh..............it would look good if it had/does happen and then you could shout from the hill tops that you are well in the know.

Unlucky ?, atleast he is sharing positive news, getting the fans on the edge of their seats. While so called fans like you, who just want to put dark clouds over our club and great fans.

He was full of shit FFS

shut up ye pussy

He was full of shit FFS

Everyone is full of shit to the doom and glooms.

He was full of shit FFS

Mate who the fuck do u think you are? I only went with what I was told. How about u just go take a jump in front of a bus kid (tu)

He was full of shit FFS

Mate who the fuck do u think you are? I only went with what I was told. How about u just go take a jump in front of a bus kid (tu)

Obviously not as in the know as you (tu)

He was full of shit FFS

Nobody has said its not happening ya dick. hes not full of shit you idiot.

He was full of shit FFS

Obviously not as in the know as you (tu)

Im sorry so what is your issue? The fact that someone posted something on a forum that wasnt 100% accurate? Imagine that eh...

Im sorry so what is your issue? The fact that someone posted something on a forum that wasnt 100% accurate? Imagine that eh...

Learn from it (tu)

This board is full of people that say they know this that and the next thing. The truth of the matter is there will be about 4-6 people that actually know what is going on because the player, team involved and lawyers demand it’s kept secret for a load of reasons.

It like when you listen to Chick Young on the radio.........he will say “This player will be player of the year” or something like that. Knowing that by the end of the season most will have forgotten about it if the player doesn’t win POTY but if he does he can say “I told you so"

Kerrzo from what you told me the source seems good enough and knowing you as I do its not the type of thing you would make up. Hope its true though mate but lets just see what happens, its just nice to have some speculation to debate and discuss.

Learn from it (tu)

This board is full of people that say they know this that and the next thing. The truth of the matter is there will be about 4-6 people that actually know what is going on because the player, team involved and lawyers demand it’s kept secret for a load of reasons.

It like when you listen to Chick Young on the radio.........he will say “This player will be player of the year” or something like that. Knowing that by the end of the season most will have forgotten about it if the player doesn’t win POTY but if he does he can say “I told you so"

Aye very good pal

Learn from it (tu)

Well to be honest we had an in the know poster claiming in January that we'd signed some Swedish lad whose name escapes me, a few weeks ago we had a in the know poster claiming we had signed Golcalves and it would be confirmed within 48 hours, now Eagles and Bullard.... not to mention the poster who was having weekly phone conversations with David Ellis....and those are just the ones that I can be bothered remembering. Hence why I dont believe a single thing I hear on here.

Learn from it (tu)

Well to be honest we had an in the know poster claiming in January that we'd signed some Swedish lad whose name escapes me, a few weeks ago we had a in the know poster claiming we had signed Golcalves and it would be confirmed within 48 hours, now Eagles and Bullard.... not to mention the poster who was having weekly phone conversations with David Ellis....and those are just the ones that I can be bothered remembering. Hence why I dont believe a single thing I hear on here.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Learn from it (tu)

This board is full of people that say they know this that and the next thing. The truth of the matter is there will be about 4-6 people that actually know what is going on because the player, team involved and lawyers demand its kept secret for a load of reasons.

It like when you listen to Chick Young on the radio.........he will say This player will be player of the year or something like that. Knowing that by the end of the season most will have forgotten about it if the player doesnt win POTY but if he does he can say I told you so"

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1:

Give Kerrzo a break. Hes a respected member on here who has clearly heard something from a source that he values. Hes not gonna make up a pointless lie. Any other member would have done the same as him ffs!

Well said

Kerrzo from what you told me the source seems good enough and knowing you as I do its not the type of thing you would make up. Hope its true though mate but lets just see what happens, its just nice to have some speculation to debate and discuss.

Totally Agree Colin. This place had been full of doom and gloom recentley it its realy starting to annoy me.

What the fuck happened to in walter we trust ?

Learn from it (tu)

What about 3 weeks ago when I told you Thomson was leaving?

Totally Agree Colin. This place had been full of doom and gloom recentley it its realy starting to annoy me.

What the fuck happened to in walter we trust ?

Aye mate you're right there, some revel in the doom and gloom, other stoke the fire and the rest either lose the will to live or get sucked into it. I trust in Walter but not in Bain and others on the board holding the purse strings.