Bullard for Rangers

Doc_Gorman

Would love it to be true but think its either a wind up or what someone said about the agent wanting more money from celtic. Think he will end up at the tattie dome

Thought he was a very good player but a big risk (at what i thought was £45k to the Tims) when he was linked to them. If it's actually only £15k then the risk is far smaller and would probably be worth it. Not massively keen on spending nearly £1m on a loan though after selling Thomson for £2m.

Much better attaking player than Thomson having said that.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky sports news... "is jimmy bullard on his way to celtic, details of a hitch are on the way"

Could the hitch be The Rangers? :wink:

doubt it, will be his wage demands from them, been on SSN all day m8

lennons been begging him to decrease demands :lol:

Its not a non-story if Sky Sports are actually talking about it. Unless its just in the wee transfer specualtion bit.

I would actually piss myself laughing if we get him, Its nice thats Its us for a change stealing their targets.

Sky sports news... "is jimmy bullard on his way to celtic, details of a hitch are on the way"

Could the hitch be The Rangers? :wink:

doubt it, will be his wage demands from them, been on SSN all day m8

lennons been begging him to decrease demands :lol:

thats because theres a better team in for him :wink:

I'd only take him on Loan and if it were pay per performance apart from that fuck having a Rothen on our hands for a season but this one being uinjured instead of useless.

He kens McCulloch his idol is Gazza surely Ibrox is his destination even if the money is a tad bit short.

Rangers signing the great Eagle..

Celtic signing Mulgrew...

Rangers hijacking Celtics Bullard signing...

Celtic getting beat by a 10men PU team.

Now Aids wants to leave? Things aren't to bright for them.

would be a bit like what celtic did to us with scott brown and heartson.

dont know if i would want him, great motivator and funny guy to boost team morale but.

Hartson failed a medical with us.

Trying not to get too built up about this one but what a signing this could be AND as some posters have suggested it would be a major kick in the baws to that lot at the same time.Lovely jubbly :beer1:

Anyone heard anything official or is it all just rumours and hearsay ?