Steven Naismith - Big Season Ahead

whitey126

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can get on his back all I want, 23 is hardly young anyway. He played out Left a lot at Killie, he's no stranger to the position.

2 million for a player who can't control a ball, pass, cross, dribble and is slow.

i wasnt just talking about you but seeing as you took offense to my defence of him, i will return the favour

23 is young in terms of Rangers, how many under 19's, under 21's play in the Rangers first team on a regular basis? 23 is very young in terms of Rangers players and the Rangers first team squad

played left for Killie, really? is that how he ended up top scorer for them? playing from the left <cr> i only remember him playing out wide right and playing as a striker which is what he is, a striker, in any case playing left mid for killie is nowhere near the same as playing left mid for Rangers with everything our club and fans demand! :)

2m at the time for a player with his potential was a decent fee, good fee for kilmarnock and a good for for us to progress his career and make a profit on him, he got injured, a bad one, it can happen to anyone, do you want to hold a 2million price tag against the player???? doh!

he may not be fucking ronaldo but he can control the ball, he can pass, he can cross, he cant dribble but NO ONE in our first team squad can dribble and he is not slow, he may not be as nippy as he was pre his injury but when he gets match sharp, he will get his nippyness back, he was out for months and gets a game here and there, that cant help any player no matter who they are or how good they are

constructive criticism is fine for any player, but blatant bullshit and bile against a wee guy who does not deserve it, is stinking and pathetic!

there are worse players in our squad who are taking home much more money every week

i believe in Stevie Naismith, i support Stevie Naismith

I can get on his back all I want, 23 is hardly young anyway. He played out Left a lot at Killie, he's no stranger to the position.

2 million for a player who can't control a ball, pass, cross, dribble and is slow.

i wasnt just talking about you but seeing as you took offense to my defence of him, i will return the favour

23 is young in terms of Rangers, how many under 19's, under 21's play in the Rangers first team on a regular basis? 23 is very young in terms of Rangers players and the Rangers first team squad

played left for Killie, really? is that how he ended up top scorer for them? playing from the left <cr> i only remember him playing out wide right and playing as a striker which is what he is, a striker, in any case playing left mid for killie is nowhere near the same as playing left mid for Rangers with everything our club and fans demand! :)

2m at the time for a player with his potential was a decent fee, good fee for kilmarnock and a good for for us to progress his career and make a profit on him, he got injured, a bad one, it can happen to anyone, do you want to hold a 2million price tag against the play???? doh!

he may not be fucking ronaldo but he can control the ball, he can pass, he can cross, he cant dribble but NO ONE in our first team squad can dribble and he is not slow, he may not be as nippy as he was pre his injury but when he gets match sharp, he will get his nippyness back, he was out for months and gets a game here and there, that cant help any player no matter who they are or how good they are

constructive criticism is fine for any player, but blatant bullshit and bile against a wee guy who does not deserve it, is stinking and pathetic!

there are worse players in our squad who are taking home much more money every week

Agree with you most of the time mate but not over him, he is and always will be pish.

2m at the time for a player with his potential was a decent fee, good fee for kilmarnock and a good for for us to progress his career and make a profit on him, he got injured, a bad one, it can happen to anyone, do you want to hold a 2million price tag against the player???? doh!

Same here (tu).

As I do every Rangers player and I wish everyone did.

such a shame, another one will be hounded out the club coz fans cant be bothered to give him a chance, a bit of time or any support

:(

TBH mate, he has had a chance, he has been here 3 years or so and has not improved as a player. But alot of that is to do with the manager.

such a shame, another one will be hounded out the club coz fans cant be bothered to give him a chance, a bit of time or any support

you would rather hound out miller and he is more productive in all areas over naisy and done more than naisy propably ever will do, strange <cr>

TBH mate, he has had a chance, he has been here 3 years or so and has not improved as a player. But alot of that is to do with the manager.

(tu)

i dont think he has GFG

hes had loads of things go against him - the manager, injuries, bad luck, our supporters

under a different coach at a different club he could be a wee cracker, i really want him to make it here, i think weve got so much more to get out of him and there is so much mroe he wants to do at Rangers

get behind him mate, in spite of the manager and other fans, support him, he wont let ye down in the long run

you would rather hound out miller and he is more productive in all areas over naisy and done more than naisy propably ever will do, strange <cr>

i have not ever hounded miller, i simply stated i didnt rate him as a footballer, that was it, i said i liked kenny miller as a person, i respect him for having the balls to come back to us and im grateful for his effort he puts in when wearing our jersey and the goals he gives us, but when it comes to the type of player i like, i prefer naisy

so hang me doh!

i have not ever hounded miller, i simply stated i didnt rate him as a footballer, that was it, i said i liked kenny miller as a person, i respect him for having the balls to come back to us and im grateful for his effort he puts in when wearing our jersey and the goals he gives us, but when it comes to the type of player i like, i prefer naisy

so hang me doh!

your full of it flecky, do you just make things as you go along man, you were calling him for everything, cant pass no first second or third touch, your full of it, your all for open criticism but when its wrong you like to put things straight, more like if it doesnt agree with you it must be wrong, you would happilly hound miller who does more for us and keep naisy who is a waste of a shirt, in my opinion friend

so hang me doh!

You dont rate Kenny Miller but you rate Naismith, Miller has done a real turn for Rangers since he signed I'm afraid Naismith has done nothing I was really excited when he signed but he's been with us for 3 years now and he hasn't looked like the player I and a lot of the fans thought he'd be, I hope he proves me wrong and has a great season but I cant see it he looks out his depth at the brox. :uk:

so hang me doh!

your full of it flecky, do you just make things as you go along man, you were calling him for everything, cant pass no first second or third touch, your full of it, your all for open criticism but when its wrong you like to put things straight, more like if it doesnt agree with you it must be wrong, you would happilly hound miller who does more for us and keep naisy who is a waste of a shirt, in my opinion friend

miller does have a heavy touch, do you want to debate that? :lol: its a fact

i dont think i mentioned his passing, his second or third touch, but you keep spouting

what is open criticism? <cr>

millers contracts up soon, hes over 30, picking up more and more injuries, he will be a bosman next year which means we wont get a fee, hes had 1 fantatsic year and 1 good year, all facts, hes on probably more than double naismiths salary so yeah, i would rather keep naisy than miller, and i havnt even touched on the skill difference! naisy has yearsa ahead of him and i hope they are spent banging goals in for Rangers

i do not happily hound any Rangers player, i am most critical of lee mcculloch and i have my reasons for that, there are others i do not rate, miller is more important than them even if i dont rate him

im not your friend, we established that yesterday

so hang me doh!

You dont rate Kenny Miller but you rate Naismith, Miller has done a real turn for Rangers since he signed I'm afraid Naismith has done nothing I was really excited when he signed but he's been with us for 3 years now and he hasn't looked like the player I and a lot of the fans thought he'd be, I hope he proves me wrong and has a great season but I cant see it he looks out his depth at the brox. :uk:

yep, and miller has done us a turn, i agree, circumstances mentioned above have hindered naisys progress.

im confident he will prove you and all the others wrong

out his depth at ibrox?? :lol: that can be said of loads of players who have played/and play for us

(tu)

Naisy is years ahead of Miller technically?

:lol:

quotes, quotes, who said that??? <cr>

i said naisy has years ahead of him(talking about naismith himself!) banging in goals for rangers ya dick, anyone with half a brain would have known that! doh!

hes only 23, he has plenty years ahead.....unless im missing something!! doh

but keep going, this is getting amusing

so hang me doh!

i dont think i mentioned his passing, his second or third touch, but you keep spouting

millers contracts up soon, hes over 30, picking up more and more injuries, he will be a bosman next year which means we wont get a fee, hes had 1 fantatsic year and 1 good year, all facts, hes on probably more than double naismiths salary so yeah, i would rather keep naisy than miller, and i havnt even touched on the skill difference! naisy has yearsa ahead of him and i hope they are spent banging goals in for Rangers

i do not happily hound any Rangers player, i am most critical of lee mcculloch and i have my reasons for that, there are others i do not rate, miller is more important than them even if i dont rate him

years ahead? ok flecky there is obviously no talking to you,

so hang me doh!

yep, and miller has done us a turn, i agree, circumstances mentioned above have hindered naisys progress.

out his depth at ibrox?? :lol: that can be said of loads of players who have played/and play for us

(tu)

I know there are players at the brox just now who are out their depth but this thread is about Stevie Naismith. :uk:

A lot to prove. Has not yet lived up to the form he produced at Killie and won him young player of the year awards. Given the impoverished nature of our squad he really needs to stand up and be counted. he may benefit from being played through the middle as opposed to out wide.

so hang me doh!

\

you dont think at 23 naismith has years ahead of him to play and score for Rangers? <cr>

depending on injuries he could play till he feels he cant give anymore, maybe another 10/15 years? who knows! he certainly has years ahead of him

so hang me doh!

(tu)

I know there are players at the brox just now who are out their depth but this thread is about Stevie Naismith. :uk:

and? doh!

so hang me doh!

this (tu)