Lloyds twisting the screw with further players sold

If this is true then at least it'll sort out the "supporters" from the "customers".

If your a supporter you'll go to every game regardless and get right behind the manager and the players on the park. If not, fuck off.

what about the fans ?

it was murray that called us customers. another part of his general disregard for the lifeblood of the club.

but seriously is it reasonable to ask even fans to go and pay 500quid a year to watch the youth team and bosmans

I made that point on here last week and got absolutely hounded.

I don't care if it's the youth team, its still Rangers, they would now be the first team. We have to support them if it comes to that. We don't want to be Celtic and become a laughing stock playing to 20,000 when the chips are down. The younger players will need that support! Everywhere anywhere. If they play the youth team we shall follow on!

Two or three years of the youth team, bosmans, and not winnining anything and the crowds will get as low as 20,000.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jelle - if people want to protest against what the bank are doing to us, then fair enough. I dont mind it, and i dont deny anybody their right to do it. But the thing is, Lloyds couldnt give a shit. They're owed money and they want it back, end of.

Maybe some people are in denial over our problems, but I think the majority of supporters can see them. Thing is tho, even if people cant/dont want to see them, so what? If your a supporter it should make no difference anyway, we're just people who turn up on a Saturday to support our team. If people want to focus on doing that, rather than getting themselves into a right state over financial & boardroom matters we have no control over then fair play to them i say.

The Bank wants there money back slowly. so we have to pay more interest.

god this is basic banking .

It would be different if we were a small shop going bust then they would want it back yesterday.

Why does everyone get in a mess over our finances. they are getting sorted.

I`m with you in that everyone should forgrt the finances because there is nothing we can do about it ( only rangers management can ) and just get behind the team on the park.

Due to the current state of our finances we are going to struggle to remain competitive this coming season, the finances affect

everything about the club and we should all be very concerned about them. At this rate we will be struggling to put a team on the park. Seriously, at what point do you start to get concerned about what is happening?

This redsox head is so far up his erse he cant see what is happening to rangers and lives in a world of denial despite what has happened to the finances of Rangers over the last 10 years due to Murrays mismanagement.

Instead he believes the words of our chairman and Bain who have lied to us all summer.

Thomson has spelled out today, no players out of contract will be offered a new deal and any offer will be accepted. If our best players like shagger, boogie and Davis have an offered made for them they will be sold.

MFDM was telling everyone what was happening at rangers away back In January (as was I) while muppets on FF were saying Ellis was about to take over, a totally believable source unfortunately, so dont listen to the ranting of this redsox who knows fook all but has a big loud mouth and spouts nothing.

Back to TIMLAND for you!

no players out of contract will be offered new ones ! fleck , boyd,novo ,broadfoot,weir,wilson were all offered new contracts. so you speak shite again !

OK i`ll offer £1 each for the 3 players you said. then I`ll give them back for free.lol

If an offer comes in for these 3 players( £20m+ for the 3) we would have to look at it. We would then go out and get other players.life goes on.

you don`t back up anything with facts just pish.

telling everyone in january what was happening at rangers yet only 75 posts from you.

what happened in january ? nothing.and we ended up winning the league again.

jog on declan !

Jelle - if people want to protest against what the bank are doing to us, then fair enough. I dont mind it, and i dont deny anybody their right to do it. But the thing is, Lloyds couldnt give a shit. They're owed money and they want it back, end of.

Maybe some people are in denial over our problems, but I think the majority of supporters can see them. Thing is tho, even if people cant/dont want to see them, so what? If your a supporter it should make no difference anyway, we're just people who turn up on a Saturday to support our team. If people want to focus on doing that, rather than getting themselves into a right state over financial & boardroom matters we have no control over then fair play to them i say.

The Bank wants there money back slowly. so we have to pay more interest.

god this is basic banking .

It would be different if we were a small shop going bust then they would want it back yesterday.

Why does everyone get in a mess over our finances. they are getting sorted.

I`m with you in that everyone should forgrt the finances because there is nothing we can do about it ( only rangers management can ) and just get behind the team on the park.

Due to the current state of our finances we are going to struggle to remain competitive this coming season, the finances affect

everything about the club and we should all be very concerned about them. At this rate we will be struggling to put a team on the park. Seriously, at what point do you start to get concerned about what is happening?

This redsox head is so far up his erse he cant see what is happening to rangers and lives in a world of denial despite what has happened to the finances of Rangers over the last 10 years due to Murrays mismanagement.

Instead he believes the words of our chairman and Bain who have lied to us all summer.

Thomson has spelled out today, no players out of contract will be offered a new deal and any offer will be accepted. If our best players like shagger, boogie and Davis have an offered made for them they will be sold.

MFDM was telling everyone what was happening at rangers away back In January (as was I) while muppets on FF were saying Ellis was about to take over, a totally believable source unfortunately, so dont listen to the ranting of this redsox who knows fook all but has a big loud mouth and spouts nothing.

Back to TIMLAND for you!

no players out of contract will be offered new ones ! fleck , boyd,novo ,broadfoot,weir,wilson were all offered new contracts. so you speak shite again !

OK i`ll offer £1 each for the 3 players you said. then I`ll give them back for free.lol

If an offer comes in for these 3 players( £20m+ for the 3) we would have to look at it. We would then go out and get other players.life goes on.

you don`t back up anything with facts just pish. jog on declan !

TIMLAND

fecking season ticket on and off since 1975 ya muppet, lived through many a bad time and good, I can tell you know Rangers are in serious trouble and if you want to stick yer head up your arse and not believe then do so, dont start bleating and moaning when the season starts though.

Fecking idiot think you can cal someone a pape just because they have a different opinion than you, what are you doing on a forum if you are going to spout shite like this.

Delmonte has a 100% record on things related to the club the last few years while as far as I can see you just have a rep for being a muppet.

", dont start bleating and moaning when the season starts though"

I won`t.

I support the team and unlike you I know we will be making signings and I`m happy with the business that is getting done just now.

I`m sure you have done enough for everyone on here.

as I said before.

Jog on declan

I won`t.

I support the team and unlike you I know we will be making signings and I`m happy with the business that is getting done just now.

as I said before.

Jog on declan

Because Bain said so, are you that gullable.

I remember a month or so ago, we will have money to spend, no players have to be sold, all money will be given to the manager if a good offer comes in for a player.

Kevin Thomson has just proven that today to be utter bullshit. Our financial situation has seen us not spend in 2 years and thankfully due to Walter we have been kept afloat.

However the bank have put the screws down on Murray after his decision to keep bleeding us dry and we will not spend anything more than a couple of million max, and even that would only happen after the sale of boogie, miller and shagger.

The only one who is behaving like a tim is you mate, as for the January stuff that is from follow follow which i have used for about 8 years and I also use Media on and off also.

Fans like you amaze me , people like you are the reason Murray has been allowed to dismantle rangers , head so far up your own rectum you can lick your upper colon!!!!

I won`t.

as I said before.

Jog on declan

Because Bain said so, are you that gullable.

I remember a month or so ago, we will have money to spend, no players have to be sold, all money will be given to the manager if a good offer comes in for a player.

Kevin Thomson has just proven that today to be utter bullshit. Our financial situation has seen us not spend in 2 years and thankfully due to Walter we have been kept afloat.

However the bank have put the screws down on Murray after his decision to keep bleeding us dry and we will not spend anything more than a couple of million max, and even that would only happen after the sale of boogie, miller and shagger.

The only one who is behaving like a tim is you mate, as for the January stuff that is from follow follow which i have used for about 8 years and I also use Media on and off also.

Fans like you amaze me , people like you are the reason Murray has been allowed to dismantle rangers , head so far up your own rectum you can lick your upper colon!!!!

well go back to follow follow then !

"Kevin Thomson has just proven that today to be utter bullshit. Our financial situation has seen us not spend in 2 years and thankfully due to Walter we have been kept afloat.

However the bank have put the screws down on Murray after his decision to keep bleeding us dry and we will not spend anything more than a couple of million max, and even that would only happen after the sale of boogie, miller and shagger." ! why are you making this up ?

kevin thomson the guy who says he wants to stay at rangers yet all the time he`s telling his travel buddy whittaker he wants to go to the EPL !

"I remember a month or so ago, we will have money to spend, no players have to be sold, all money will be given to the manager if a good offer comes in for a player."

and what exactly has differed from that to make you a twisted panic merchant ?

we have money to spend , no players have to be sold unless walter says its ok ,all the money will go to the manager ( who know`s it might) you certainly don`t know.

so back to follow follow for you

Sell naming rights to Ibrox and Murray park and pull in some cash..

I don't know how much but it's something and could keep the wolves from the door but how the fuck have we got into this mess.

Where is all the money going that we've pulled in over the past 3 seasons...£40m season tickets not including the upcoming season.........£24m in CL.....£2m a season in saved wages minimum....Players sold...i may not be Inspector Closeau but i smell something fishy and i'm not talking about the contents of Baldricks apple crumble

Walter wouldn't have stayed if things are being made out to be this bad. he wouldn't risk his reputation for it.last season or not. I believe Walter knows what he is doing, I trust the man

This is a classic quote by us, but answer me this how would it damage his reputation?

History will remember Walter Smith fondly regardless of what happens this season...

I have to say the source of this information gives me great cause for concern - MFDM is a long established poster on FF and not given to gossip or flights of fancy. One can only hope that his source has got it wrong on this occasion though, alarmingly, that would not be the norm.

If this rumour comes to fruition the wrath of the entire Rangers support must be turned on Lloyds Bank.

I have to say the source of this information gives me great cause for concern - MFDM is a long established poster on FF and not given to gossip or flights of fancy. One can only hope that his source has got it wrong on this occasion though, alarmingly, that would not be the norm.

If this rumour comes to fruition the wrath of the entire Rangers support must be turned on Lloyds Bank.

exactly, and on Murray!

See this is where we are undecided, is it the banks fault for wanting there money back and would it make any difference.

Would we not be better trying to focus our anger towards SDM, and trying to force a quick sale. Afterall he is the main problem the banks are there...

See this is where we are undecided, is it the banks fault for wanting there money back and would it make any difference.

Would we not be better trying to focus our anger towards SDM, and trying to force a quick sale. Afterall he is the main problem the banks are there...

I really dont see the point any more DB. We all know he is to blame for the current mess - but he has put the club on the market its not his fault there were no buyers. Ellis appears to have been little more than a fantasist from what I can gather.

We have downsized considerably - probably to a dangerous level (12 players on a pre-seaon tour ? wtf) we are generating income from season ticket sales/champions league etc - so Lloyds renaging on a deal is merely impatience on their part and not Murray's fault.

As you know I would be the last person to defend Murray but I honestly dont think he can be held responsible for the bank going back on their word.

I really dont see the point any more DB. We all know he is to blame for the current mess - but he has put the club on the market its not his fault there were no buyers. Ellis appears to have been little more than a fantasist from what I can gather.

We have downsized considerably - probably to a dangerous level (12 players on a pre-seaon tour ? wtf) we are generating income from season ticket sales/champions league etc - so Lloyds renaging on a deal is emrely impatience on their part and not Murray's fault.

As you know I would be the last person to defend Murray but I honestly dont think he can be held responsible for the bank going back on their word.

he has stopped any chance of a sale due to the tax issue and he still wants to make money from the sale of our club. Both the club and the bank should get it with both barrels.

The bank has a right to it's money back - but it has no right to demand it immediately especially when there is an agreed payment plan.

Imagine you got a call from the bank demanding your mortgage back within a month - it would be outrageous and also illegal. I don't see why this would be any different as a plan was agreed.

We have downsized considerably - probably to a dangerous level (12 players on a pre-seaon tour ? wtf) we are generating income from season ticket sales/champions league etc - so Lloyds renaging on a deal is emrely impatience on their part and not Murray's fault.

he has stopped any chance of a sale due to the tax issue and he still wants to make money from the sale of our club. Both the club and the bank should get it with both barrels.

the tax thing aint his fault, if the goverment done there jobs right they wouldnt be scraping for every penny from every resource they can, every club propably done it to an extent and the fact the tax thing keeps coming up is fantasist stuff, we dont know the fact on the tax issue apart from it is being investigated, and any info that was released may actually harm an investigation

The thing is we haven't tried to force his hand, and whats to say 6/12months down the line the banks change there mind again and were back to square one.

SDM is the problem, our wrath should be squarely pointed at his door.

We start cranking up the pressure on him, I believe more interest will start to emerge.