Bougherra to Stuttgart?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Disappointing news :( Hopefully nothing will come of it.

Although if he does end up leaving, and funds are available, I trust Walter to find a good replacement. He has signed a few gems in the CB position.

£5m is a pretty good price

£5m is about as cheap as you could possibly wish to get him for, an absolute bargain for someone

It is a bargain, I just don't think anyone will offer more than that for him. TBH if an offer of £5m came in for him I think we would sell.

Fuck him - if he disnae want tae stay with the Rangers he's the same as anybody else that wants tae go - tatty bye.

We will follow on....................................

Completely ignoring the potential impact on our team and title aspirations if he leaves?

Surely only so many players can leave before we realise that we are in serious trouble for the coming season?

Fuck him - if he disnae want tae stay with the Rangers he's the same as anybody else that wants tae go - tatty bye.

We will follow on....................................

Completely ignoring the potential impact on our team and title aspirations if he leaves?

Surely only so many players can leave before we realise that we are in serious trouble for the coming season?

Players come and players go - others will come in to replace him.

He only played about half the League games last season so no big deal.

We may find someone just as good, or better than Bougherra.

More than 1 month to go so no point wasting your summer worrying about it.

He will be missed though if we don't replace him with someone as good, or nearly as good.

No big loss if I'm being honest. This is going to be our toughest season in decades and in order to retain the title we need players who are 100% committed to the cause, of which Wilson and Bougherra were not. Bougherra's attitide is shocking, worse than Cousins and thats saying something.

Throw in the fact that we will get a pretty decent transfer fee from him and I'm be happy with this.

Lets be honest, who expected him to be here by the end of the transfer window anyway?

Maybe because of our recent sales we are in a lot better position to play hard ball and hold out for something closer to the £7-8m mark

They don't want to sell Boogie and I'd be raging if he went for £5million

Maybe this is why he had ID training jacket on , because rangers aint made kit for him, knowing he is going.

there could be a point to that king kirk :clap:

Or they didn't think he would show up. :sherlock:

Maybe this is why he had ID training jacket on , because rangers aint made kit for him, knowing he is going.

there could be a point to that king kirk :clap:

Or they didn't think he would show up. :sherlock:

or as someone said he lost his luggage again :ph34r: