Bougherra to Stuttgart?

For 5 million I'd sell Bougherra as long as it were reinvested into the team. I highly doubt it will be.

If he goes followed by Davis and nobody of similar quality comes in we're fucked.

Shocking times.

hardly

were champions, still have our best players, on look out for more quality, making profits, bringing money in left right and centre, were in the big boys playground again, selik are panic buying anycunt who wants to goto them :)

im excited as all Bears should be

:wink:

Hardly? How is not shocking that we're being absolutely fleeced by clubs/players?

The Rangers I know shouldn't be losing players of Kevin Thomson's quality to Middlesbrough for such a small fee. We shouldn't be getting shat on from much smaller clubs but because of our terrible financial state, it's sadly happening.

We still have our best players? We have Davis. We've lost Boyd who was worth about 20 points a season and our best defensive midfielder. But hey, we still have Big Lee in there, we'll be fine.

And yeah, we're bringing money in left, right and centre and are being priced out of players like Chris Eagles. If we can't afford him then I don't want to see who we do eventually sign.

we could afford him, the offer was accepted, he wanted too much money, i can deal with that, he wasnt and isnt worth what he wanted

losing thommo to middlesbrough, this is a player who was out injured loads, has had 2 career threatening injuries, got booked too many times, he was a battling midfielder who couldnt tackle! he wanted 20k a week, was he worth that? he cant even get a game for Scotland! was he fuck worth 20k a week, credit to the club(probably mr muir and mr smith) for saying, no, we will have the money thanks, im happy with that. middlesbrough have a chairman who is willing to finance chesneys scotland elect, good on them, its not my idea of fun!

yes we have our best players, boyd was and is shite, nowhere near our best player, big lee is shite and his contract is up in 12 months :), we still have shagger, bougherra, davis and miller(who i dont rate but u cant deny his importance to the team!), not a bad spine, and we have fleck, edu, webster who will all be massive players this season, it is also a huge season for the likes of lafferty and naismith, im excited, very excited! then we have the new boys to come in, i cant wait to see who the club have earmarked as the ones to help us clinch another world record title!

were going to be better and stronger than last year

if we lose davis and/or bougherra then depending who we bring in, i may lose my optimism, but for now, were doing things right, we will be more than ok

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For 5 million I'd sell Bougherra as long as it were reinvested into the team. I highly doubt it will be.

If he goes followed by Davis and nobody of similar quality comes in we're fucked.

Shocking times.

hardly

were champions, still have our best players, on look out for more quality, making profits, bringing money in left right and centre, were in the big boys playground again, selik are panic buying anycunt who wants to goto them :)

Hardly? How is not shocking that we're being absolutely fleeced by clubs/players?

The Rangers I know shouldn't be losing players of Kevin Thomson's quality to Middlesbrough for such a small fee. We shouldn't be getting shat on from much smaller clubs but because of our terrible financial state, it's sadly happening.

We still have our best players? We have Davis. We've lost Boyd who was worth about 20 points a season and our best defensive midfielder. But hey, we still have Big Lee in there, we'll be fine.

And yeah, we're bringing money in left, right and centre and are being priced out of players like Chris Eagles. If we can't afford him then I don't want to see who we do eventually sign.

we could afford him, the offer was accepted, he wanted too much money, i can deal with that, he wasnt and isnt worth what he wanted

losing thommo to middlesbrough, this is a player who was out injured loads, has had 2 career threatening injuries, got booked too many times, he was a battling midfielder who couldnt tackle! he wanted 20k a week, was he worth that? he cant even get a game for Scotland! was he fuck worth 20k a week, credit to the club(probably mr muir and mr smith) for saying, no, we will have the money thanks, im happy with that. middlesbrough have a chairman who is willing to finance chesneys scotland elect, good on them, its not my idea of fun!

yes we have our best players, boyd was and is shite, nowhere near our best player, big lee is shite and his contract is up in 12 months :), we still have shagger, bougherra, davis and miller(who i dont rate but u cant deny his importance to the team!), not a bad spine, and we have fleck, edu, webster who will all be massive players this season, it is also a huge season for the likes of lafferty and naismith, im excited, very excited! then we have the new boys to come in, i cant wait to see who the club have earmarked as the ones to help us clinch another world record title!

if we lose davis and/or bougherra then depending who we bring in, i may lose my optimism, but for now, were doing things right, we will be more than ok

(tu)

I was thinking about this last night after I originally said that £5m would be a decent price.

We sold an 18 year old uncapped boy to Liverpool for the same price, so there's no way we should sell Bougherra for that sum.

Shocking times.

hardly

(tu)

#

Flecky are you Alistair Campbell by any chance? If I ever heard a nu labour post that is it, spin, spin, spin its all complete bollocks

Shocking times.

hardly

(tu)

#

Flecky are you Alistair Campbell by any chance? If I ever heard a nu labour post that is it, spin, spin, spin its all complete bollocks

what dont you agree with? lets have it

there is no spinning, just the truth

Shocking times.

hardly

Based on what? We have a weaker squad than last year... fact

Thats exactly what Cappa said in the first place and youve come out and said it after a long winded pointless post... thats the majority opinion of our support right now, we knew thomson was expendable but the minute we lose our top players we will be struggling if they dont get replaced...

We can be excited in terms of waiting for the new season to start but there is nothing exciting happening at our club in terms of transfers and the likes... People have the right to be overly optimistic if they want but they shouldnt he having a go at other people just because they are choosing to be level headed and waiting to see how the pre-season plans out...

Shocking times.

hardly

Thats exactly what Cappa said in the first place and youve come out and said it after a long winded pointless post... thats the majority opinion of our support right now, we knew thomson was expendable but the minute we lose our top players we will be struggling if they dont get replaced...

We can be excited in terms of waiting for the new season to start but there is nothing exciting happening at our club in terms of transfers and the likes... People have the right to be overly optimistic if they want but they shouldnt he having a go at other people just because they are choosing to be level headed and waiting to see how the pre-season plans out...

nonsense, as usual, and i didnt know the transfer window was already shut doh! how silly of me

no one is waiting for pre season to pan, almost everyone is panicking and shiting themselves, and its embarrassing

Shocking times.

hardly

nonsense, as usual, and i didnt know the transfer window was already shut doh! how silly of me

no one is waiting for pre season to pan, almost everyone is panicking and shiting themselves, and its embarrassing

Who said the transfer window was shut... i said the majority of level headed people (thats the non-panic merchants) are waiting to see how things pan out...

Shocking times.

hardly

Is this the same player you said was worth £9M....

@ F-ECK

Who said the transfer window was shut... i said the majority of level headed people (thats the non-panic merchants) are waiting to see how things pan out...

that would be the obvious thing to do given they are level headed

Shocking times.

hardly

thinking back, im sure i said if septic could demand 14m for brooninho, then with thomson under contract, yes we should be playing hard ball and demanding top dollar, 9m seems fair to me, despite his short comings, his contract was up, we accept offer number 1, were an easy target, no surprise to me he left for 2m, sickening as that is

are you saying players dont move to clubs for fees that dont truly reflect their status and level? :lol: i give you smalling, hutton, lentini, big dunc, yaya toure, lescott, mcgready(tbd)........................

Shocking times.

hardly

thinking back, im sure i said if septic could demand 14m for brooninho, then with thomson under contract, yes we should be playing hard ball and demanding top dollar, 9m seems fair to me, despite his short comings, his contract was up, we accept offer number 1, were an easy target, no surprise to me he left for 2m, sickening as that is

are you saying players dont move to clubs for fees that dont truly reflect their status and level? :lol: i give you smalling, hutton, lentini, big dunc, yaya toure, lescott, mcgready(tbd)........................

No, I just thought it strange you describing the player as you did. Hell of a turnaround of opinion for yourself, but its allowed I suppose :craphead:

@emerson -

No, I just thought it strange you describing the player as you did. Hell of a turnaround of opinion for yourself, but its allowed I suppose :craphead:

a turnaround in what way? just because hes not as good as ronaldo doesnt mean he cant be worth silly money <cr>

in any case, hes no longer a Rangers player :)

even tho this isn't a Hutton thread

A few Spurs fans I met in Ibiza all rate Hutton but recognise with Lennon infront of him at RM it just can't work,

I'd agree with that, always thought that.

If it was Bentley there at right mid, it'd suit Hutton.