Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

I love how everyone has "sources" I have three mates who work at the Sun and they have never told me shit (they aren't journos they build the pages) it's too much hassle for them to tell me some exclusive, which could be traced back to them

I am heavily involved with German and Austrian investment and I talk on daily basis to a guy whose father in law in youth coach at rapid

1281496550jvgb458.jpg

why do you keep posting stupid pictures?

and why have you got hoops in your name?

I find the Pics to be funny, even if some don't. Also, I couldn't think of a user ID when I first signed up so I went with that. If a MOD is willing to change My user ID I'm cool with it. Suggestions on a new one are welcome?

I am heavily involved with German and Austrian investment and I talk on daily basis to a guy whose father in law in youth coach at rapid

1281496550jvgb458.jpg

I find the Pics to be funny, even if some don't. Also, I couldn't think of a user ID when I first signed up so I went with that. If a MOD is willing to change My user ID I'm cool with it. Suggestions on a new one are welcome?

fuckthehoops

kiddyfiddlinghoops

hoopslikeboys

hoopsareeviltwistedeasilyoffendedtarriercunts

trophylesshoops

fancy any of the above?

1281496550jvgb458.jpg

i would suggest something without hoops in it but thats just my opinion.

not that important really,i just wondered (tu)

1281496550jvgb458.jpg

:lol::sherlock:

fuckthehoops

kiddyfiddlinghoops

hoopslikeboys

trophylesshoops

fancy any of the above?

:sherlock::lol:

1281496550jvgb458.jpg

fuckthehoops

kiddyfiddlinghoops

hoopslikeboys

trophylesshoops

fancy any of the above?

think he would prefer monthehoops :ph34r:

Have you seen his contract, wiener?

No, but as I told you there are a few insiders in our message board with top sources. They would have told us if this was true. So I personally trust them rather then scottish media.

I just can tell you that there is actually no agreement. We will may know more on friday, but this is also a bit uncertain. Everything is possible, nothing certain. Only rumors and unconfirmed informations so far. Same thing as every day I´d say.

According to one of your sports magazines in Austria, which I would trust more than our horrible press, the delay was/is down to Rapid checking whether or not Jelavic could play against Aston Villa and still play for Rangers in the Champions league, it turns out that isn't the case and the delay now is simply that he is away with Croatia.

The Scottish press aren't making these stories up to have a go at Rapid, they are making them up to portray Jelavic as some sort of trouble making money grabber before he has signed for our club.

The stories are mixing things toward Rangers, the scottish press are scum to a man!

We need to sign him...doing what we could only wish boyd could have done. When the chip are down bang them in! Ano it a friendly but league, european and international goals...plz sign