Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

You'd think but money talks!!

you're right, there was an interview from the tottenham player (can't be arsed getting his name right) plays left back saying that its all about money in the end.

Hmm good spot, never seen that. Jelavic has been in talks for ages though and why we signing 4 strikers? Velicka and someone else must be for the off at least

Put it on the now mate the spl bar is coming up

IMO If we sign Smith he will play out wide.

I think we will also get rid of Velicka, if we sign atleast two of the three players. But im positive about these deals so i dont know what everyone else thinks, Maybe administration :craphead:

This is mad people moan we hadnt signed anyone, now were trying and people are moaning at that.

Btw they said on ssn that they will be asking smith how close we are to signing beattie. Hope its a new interview

Have a sneaky feeling that we will sell Kenny miller and velicka and play smith wide with Beattie and lafferty up top. The thought of lafferty spearheading our attack makes me want to cry.

jelavic and miller upfront for me. if we sell miller then beattie and jelavic. Unless we play (which i do think we will) 4-3-3 where we have Miller, Jelavic and Beattie