Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

Whether its a playoff or a qualifying round its still not the group stage of the Europa league there for Rapid lose he plays champs league for us

i wish it were as simple as that!

if he scores a goal that happens to be offside, he will be cup tied! however, if he scores a goal directly from a throw in, he is eligible to play for us!

Whether its a playoff or a qualifying round its still not the group stage of the Europa league there for Rapid lose he plays champs league for us

Well, that's not actually how it's written in the rules. It's written that an exception is made if the player played in the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd qualifying rounds and the club fail to progress.

Everyone is getting so upset calling everyone and his brother a cunt or as the posh say the count without the o.

This has reminded me of an old joke to cheer everybody up and take their mind of this fiasco.

What is the difference between muff-diving and driving in the fog?

When you are muff-diving you can see the cunt in front of you.

buzz killington :lol:

how fucking gay is that

now where is that warp pipe to skip half the fucking castles

:wink:

Well it was either the Super Mario Brothers comparison, or Pincess Jela from Star wars was sending a message to us saying 'Help me Old Bain Kenobi, you're my only hope'. :blush:

Well, that's not actually how it's written in the rules. It's written that an exception is made if the player played in the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd qualifying rounds and the club fail to progress.

i don't believe you.

It's already been posted loads of times before, but it's page 25, paragraph 18.07:

http://en.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/Regulations/competitions/Regulations/01/48/42/49/1484249_DOWNLOAD.pdf

are you sure? i heard if he takes 2 corners, the result of both matches is irrelevant to jelavic's eligibility...

:wanker: For fuck sake read the earlier posts.

There has also been conflicting reports on Jelavic’s eligibilty for Rangers in the Champions League should he sign, given that he’s played in two Europa League qualifying rounds for Rapid.

This has been clarified today by a Uefa spokesman, stating: “If a player represents a club in any of the qualifying rounds of the Europa League, and they then go through to the group stages, he would be ineligible to play for a new club in the Champions League.

“If his former club are knocked out in the qualifying rounds, he can play in the Champions League for a new team if registered before September 1.”

Are you stupid keyboard gangster.Take time and read my post.