***Live Football Thread - Season 2010/11***

Muff

A straight-forward 4-4-2 just doesn't work in Europe these days.

Overrun in midfield.

I also think a proper, ball playing centre half is essential too. Bassong and Dawson are such a typical "Premiership pairing" and they have been badly exposed as a result.

Palacios & Modric has never played at this level before and it's showed, leaving them exposed.

Dos Santos was a poor choice for right mid in a flat 4-4-2. Lennon's pace and directness would have given them a far better outball on the break.

I'm also stunned that Crouch was left out, as he is probably the most experienced Spurs player at this level.

I also think a proper, ball playing centre half is essential too. Bassong and Dawson are such a typical "Premiership pairing" and they have been badly exposed as a result.

Palacios & Modric has never played at this level before and it's showed, leaving them exposed.

Dos Santos was a poor choice for right mid in a flat 4-4-2. Lennon's pace and directness would have given them a far better outball on the break.

I'm also stunned that Crouch was left out, as he is probably the most experienced Spurs player at this level.

Lennon will be on within the next 10mins

Crouch has a brilliant Champions League record if I'm not mistaken too!

Robbie Keane is another with vast experience at International level and would suit this game to a tee.

Crouch has a brilliant Champions League record if I'm not mistaken too!

Robbie Keane is another with vast experience at International level and would suit this game to a tee.

Have to agree.

Also, Keane got all that CL experience with Celt... Oh wait... :pipe:

Yeah, I noticed that too! :D

Scott          Meikle         says:

*ohhhhhhhhhh

*ahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaa

Bryan says:

*got the giggles?

:lol::D