Looking for some advice...

Del

Technically this isnt anything to do with the current first team or that but i was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction...

I got a signed top from last season in a charity raffle (well chuffed) i got it all verified and got an authenticity certificate from the club, but im looking to get it framed.

I know its easy enough to do it yourself but im looking for a proper framer or shop that can do it for me.

Ideally i would some sort of plaque with the year, trophies won etc and was wondering if anyone here could recommend anyone to do this for me?

Any advice would be great lads!

Technically this isnt anything to do with the current first team or that but i was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction...

I got a signed top from last season in a charity raffle (well chuffed) i got it all verified and got an authenticity certificate from the club, but im looking to get it framed.

I know its easy enough to do it yourself but im looking for a proper framer or shop that can do it for me.

Ideally i would some sort of plaque with the year, trophies won etc and was wondering if anyone here could recommend anyone to do this for me?

Any advice would be great lads!

my mate got one done i will speak to him tomorrow and pm you