Beattie at Ibrox today

RangersAndy

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually if there's a press conference that is being shown on SSN that would have an alert running along the bottom, which there isn't so I doubt there will be one, if there's gonna be a conference at all.

We'll just have to see what happens at 5.

not that its a great source but the captions on willie vass' website say he was showen the way to ross hall by Bain.

and no im not fishing go on the website if you want to abuse me over this.

not that its a great source but the captions on willie vass' website say he was showen the way to ross hall by Bain.

Aye he's just waiting on Alan Smith and Lovenkrands finishing theirs :craphead:

Yip so I'm thinking it's another fishing exercise ...........

Until I see otherwise from an official source.

What a prick to be fishing with stuff like this.............shows how sad some pricks are

Maybe the reason for a delay , im sure we'll give him a thorough medical knowing his past (tu) cheers for the info Stu

Mirror just now

Striker James Beattie is on the brink of joining Scottish Premier League champions Rangers.

Just a day after smashing the club record by signing Kenwyne Jones for £8million, Stoke manager Tony Pulis is now close to offloading Beattie.

The former Blackburn, Southampton, Everton and Sheffield United forward was involved in a much-publicised bust-up with Pulis in early December last year. Despite suffering with recurring fitness issues, Beattie rarely figured over the second half of the season.

With Jones' high-profile arrival, Pulis now has the opportunity to move unwanted players on, and Beattie looks set to leave.

"James is up talking to Rangers, so I don't know how that is going on at the moment," said Pulis. "If it goes through it will be a permanent deal."

With cash still to spend, as Stoke are to spread their payments for Jones over four years, Pulis is hoping to tie up a deal for West Ham midfielder Radoslav Kovac.

Czech Republic international Kovac only joined the Hammers a year ago from Spartak Moscow in a £2million deal.

But with Salif Diao opting not to sign a new deal with the Potters, much to Pulis' disappointment, the City boss is now hoping to land Kovac.

"We're still trying to do something with Salif, and if we can, we will," said Pulis. "But by the sounds of things he wants to keep things in play, which I can understand.

"So we're a midfielder short of what we want in the squad, which is why I'm looking at Kovac, and it's now down to West Ham. The ball is in their court."

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Beattie-set-for-Rangers-switch-article553511.html#ixzz0wPNqDSUu

Maybe the reason for a delay , im sure we'll give him a thorough medical knowing his past (tu) cheers for the info Stu

No problem mate, as i said not sure how accurate this can be as its only in a caption on a photographers website, but im sure he wouldnt put that up if its bollocks.

Photo Link.

I Love how all the new members are funny as fuck.

Check the joined date pal (tu)

Do we need to have 50 million posts before we crack jokes around this place?

As I've been a member LONGER THAN YOU then I'll let you into a wee secret that Lovenkrands and Smith being in Ross Hall has been mentioned a few times on this site :mad:

he joined before you <cr>

Wel in general i ment i love how all the new members and old members have started comming on, posting funny stuff and started comming back on just because it looks like the club is moving foward again.

As I've been a member LONGER THAN YOU then I'll let you into a wee secret that Lovenkrands and Smith being in Ross Hall has been mentioned a few times on this site :mad:

I Know, but if you red my post instead of picking the parts you wanted out of it you would have noticed i said i wasnt fishing as it was on the website, yet i still get the piss took out fo me for trying to update the thread haha.

lol.stupollock=fanny

Wel in general i ment i love how all the new members and old members have started comming on, posting funny stuff and started comming back on just because it looks like the club is moving foward again.

Here we go I'm a better fan that you blah blah blah welcome back the glory hunters.

FYI I'm on this site virtually every single week day as I'm office based.

I don't need to post to increase my profile it's not my main aim in life.

When he mentioned Funny i thought that automatically ruled you out :craphead:

thats a joke by the way , even though it may not be funny :)