Martin Bain

Stevo86

I've just joined today and have been criticising Martin Bain in my past few comments. I want to know what the rest of fans think about this guy. If anyone happens to know what sort of wages this guy is on these please post. The recent Jelavic deal that died because Rapid Vienna wanted the extra 500k to meet 4 million seems embarassing after just signing james beattie for 1.3 million.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just joined today and have been criticising Martin Bain in my past few comments. I want to know what the rest of fans think about this guy. If anyone happens to know what sort of wages this guy is on these please post. The recent Jelavic deal that died because Rapid Vienna wanted the extra 500k to meet 4 million seems embarassing after just signing james beattie for 1.3 million.

I give in with Feckers like you

So far in your first 5 posts you've slagged of Beattie within 10 minutes of him joining the club, and now you're ripping into Bain for the fact that Rapid are a greedy bunch of cunts who thought we should foot the bill to pay off a debt THEY owed the player.

FUCK. OFF.

any old reason to have a pop at the man :angry: why not have a pop at AJ what has he done for us?

:lol:

AJ has been great, him and Donald Muir have been excellent for us, financially

Bain is the prick along with Moonbeams who took us to this stupid level of debt, twice!

AJ is fixing us

who said the jela deal off? the rags or a quote from bain in a rag, either way it aint off till it comes directly from rangers really

I understand why fans are angry at me and wish me to fuck off, but look at the whole situation. If we are so skint why have we wasted our money on Beattie, pondering over two youngsters like Jelavic and barazite. You watch at least ten videos of Jelavic and compare him to Shevchenko. The so-called fee is 500k. We were paying treble that for Tommy Smith!!!

Yous can defend the smokescreen and your right mate, there's noone at the club thats interested in the fans or Rangers. I laugh when you say he moved quickly for beattie, wouldn't you grab toilet paper to stop the shit coming out your arse!! Think about it, Beattie was bought to stop the fans moaning.

:lol:

AJ has been great, him and Donald Muir have been excellent for us, financially

Bain is the prick along with Moonbeams who took us to this stupid level of debt, twice!

AJ is fixing us

TBF to Bain im sure his remit is to do as he is told , he followed orders from above , same as he does now AJ is in charge (tu) do you tell your boss to fuck off if he ask you to do something ?

I understand why fans are angry at me and wish me to fuck off, but look at the whole situation. If we are so skint why have we wasted our money on Beattie, pondering over two youngsters like Jelavic and barazite. You watch at least ten videos of Jelavic and compare him to Shevchenko. The so-called fee is 500k. We were paying treble that for Tommy Smith!!!

Yous can defend the smokescreen and your right mate, there's noone at the club thats interested in the fans or Rangers. I laugh when you say he moved quickly for beattie, wouldn't you grab toilet paper to stop the shit coming out your arse!! Think about it, Beattie was bought to stop the fans moaning.

think you need to stop looking for consipracies tbh mate , if you can't , can you find out the reasons for 9/11 and if aliens exist please.

Many Thanks

Away n Fling Yer SHITE at the moon doh

think you need to stop looking for consipracies tbh mate , if you can't , can you find out the reasons for 9/11 and if aliens exist please.

Many Thanks

You want a conspiracy? Do your homework on King Billy and find out where he really came from and infact where everything leads to. Have you done any research into anything apart from your job?

TBF to Bain im sure his remit is to do as he is told , he followed orders from above , same as he does now AJ is in charge (tu) do you tell your boss to fuck off if he ask you to do something ?

who told who to fuck off?

i work for my dad and tell him to fuck off all the time :)

Bain is clueless and out of his depth, totally undeserving of his extravagant salary

(tu)

You want a conspiracy? Do your homework on King Billy and find out where he really came from and infact where everything leads to. Have you done any research into anything apart from your job?

Can someone not ban this blatant peddler of the papes?

i hope he does it to stop the shite coming out his mouth :lol:

so do i mate because beattie will get injured when he gets a few kicks. The fact is you defend these guys that create the same problems and then offer solutions.