Weir, Bougherra and Webster

Broxi

Weir is captain and will not be benched / dropped ever. Webster is jinxed and should be booted to dundee utd to be used in a deal with Conway and Benalaone next to Weir if we put Boogie LB/RB

bougherra and weir everyday of the week,best defence last season and no reason why they cant be again this season. i for one am a bit worried about weir's age but im sure when its time for him to step aside he will be the first to admit it.webster is a good back up (when fit)but im sure sir walter will have a replacement looked out be it the french guy or someone else.

bougherra and weir everyday of the week,best defence last season and no reason why they cant be again this season. i for one am a bit worried about weir's age but im sure when its time for him to step aside he will be the first to admit it.webster is a good back up (when fit)but im sure sir walter will have a replacement looked out be it the french guy or someone else.

What Rangers did you watch?

if boogie and weir were not the best then A) who won the league and B) who had the best defensive partnership?

Bougie and Weir hardly ever played with each other last year, the wee boy stepped in and played more games that Bougie did last season. Not having a go at any of the defence, Bougies an entertainer

Bougie and Weir hardly ever played with each other last year, the wee boy stepped in and played more games that Bougie did last season. Not having a go at any of the defence, Bougies an entertainer

come on entertainer try telling that to wayne rooney

bluenose4life cheers, RFC cammy considering we conceded 11 less goals than our nearest rivals it take it you have been watching kilwinning rangers or maybe cambuslang

Fuck sake ye point out the fact that Wilson played more games than Bougie did last season and you've got you saying Bougie and Weir were the best defence last season. In Bougies first season, Bougie and Weir were certainley the best defence and I agree, I was stating the fact that last season we had Wilson playing more than Bougie so the best defence would have been Weir and Wilson not Bougie. Thats all I pointed out

i know what your saying with danny wilson stepping in and doing a great job when bougherra wasnt there(african nations and that)but walters first choice was always boughie and weir.

you tell me when he gave up defending and took up juggling with the russian circus.he is a defender first crowd pleaser 2nd

So him ripping the other team apart when he goes on a run isn't entertaining. Him bullying Ameobi off the park wasn't entertaining? His wink against shelik wasn't a laugh? Him bullying the wee feniens in the league about isn't funny when you see them greeting?