Weir, Bougherra and Webster

Broxi

Bougie and Weir hardly ever played with each other last year, the wee boy stepped in and played more games that Bougie did last season. Not having a go at any of the defence, Bougies an entertainer

you have a point there, but wilson was not first choice, it was weir with boogie.

Still think webster is jinxed (injured again ffs)

you have a point there, but wilson was not first choice, it was weir with boogie.

Still think webster is jinxed (injured again ffs)

I know Wilson wasn't first choice and yeah its only Rangers he is only injured for

I know Wilson wasn't first choice and yeah its only Rangers he is only injured for

best deal we could do is to send him to united and get conway to ibrox. we need a winger after all

So him ripping the other team apart when he goes on a run isn't entertaining. Him bullying Ameobi off the park wasn't entertaining? His wink against shelik wasn't a laugh? Him bullying the wee feniens in the league about isn't funny when you see them greeting?

all his maverick showboating is for nothing if he doesnt back it up with a solid defensive showing.i laughed my head off when he winks against the tims but that was because he was having a stormer against there 65 grand a week striker. i know what you are saying about that side to him(imaging trying to take gazzas flamboyant side away from him lol no chance).but lets get back to the main topic no doubting it must be weir and boughie

then we have no CB's as cover ? doh

actually if we got benaloune (or how ever his name is spelt, its 2am!!) we would have him, weir, boogie so we would have cover not to mention lee can do a shift in there too if we really have to

your right and as much as other people will say that papac and mcculloch could fill that position we all know that when the going gets tough with them at the back the goals will start to leak in

weir, he obviously wont be sent home, he will still be here and prob wont be dropped either, walter has played broadfoot and papac there too as shite as they are, walter has done it before and will do it again if he needs to

boughy

benalaoun

weir

broadfoot

papac

thats 5, you said we were left with 2 <cr>

webster wont be going anywhere either so that makes 6 possibles <cr>

fuck if he needed to he would also play mcculloch there, giving us 7 possible options

boughy and benalaoun would be the best 2, providing we get the big tunisian in

plenty cover, plenty

just for you - doh! , ;)

(tu)

weir, he obviously wont be sent home, he will still be here and prob wont be dropped either, walter has played broadfoot and papac there too as shite as they are, walter has done it before and will do it again if he needs to

boughy

benalaoun

weir

broadfoot

papac

thats 5, you said we were left with 2 <cr>

webster wont be going anywhere either so that makes 6 possibles <cr>

fuck if he needed to he would also play mcculloch there, giving us 7 possible options

boughy and benalaoun would be the best 2, providing we get the big tunisian in

plenty cover, plenty

just for you - doh! , ;)

(tu)

your assumption was to sell webster and let our captain head south to his family and given that benaloune hasnt put pen to paper yet that leaves us with boughie and either mcculloch,papac or broadfoot who im sure the majority of fans would just not settle for.as versatile as our whole squad is there is a clear difference to a solid foundation that you need (PLG found that out)and sir walter is a master at that defensive side.whoever he happens to make his first choice pairing or treble(you never know)you can virtually forsee it to be a success giving his previous success

your assumption was to sell webster and let our captain head south to his family and given that benaloune hasnt put pen to paper yet that leaves us with boughie and either mcculloch,papac or broadfoot who im sure the majority of fans would just not settle for.as versatile as our whole squad is there is a clear difference to a solid foundation that you need (PLG found that out)and sir walter is a master at that defensive side.whoever he happens to make his first choice pairing or treble(you never know)you can virtually forsee it to be a success giving his previous success

i said that on the assumption benalaoun would be signed

if you want to go with current guys, i would say webster and boughy, but andy cant be trusted to last the season, we need a top class centre half partner for boughy

the fans will not settle for that? they will settle for whatever team walter picks and they will have to put up with it (tu)

i agree, he is a shark when it comes to centre halfs

am away to ma kip now

;)

The only time Weir won't play is through injury or suspension.Webster is an injury prone liability and should be sold to whoever will take him.

I too would like to see a fitter and faster centre half beside Bougherra which would stop us defending so deep to compensate for Weir's lack of pace.