Jelavic deal back on with work permit panel set to meet

like you buddy i believe in Walters judgement, if in fact the above mentioned goes through it wouldn't suprise me if Sir Walter has sprung a gem again, although it would be nice to keep boogie aswell!

WATP

Yes. True But let's say for a sec Benalaoune comes in and does the business - and let's remember Boogy only played about 22 matches last year? So we can win without him. Without Davis? Not quite so sure tbh.

Boogy's transfer fee means we have essentially paid a net of 0 (or very little) for Beattie and Jelavic -- and have a much stronger squad.

Things are looking up. Guess we'll find out this week how it all ends up. :21:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. True But let's say for a sec Benalaoune comes in and does the business - and let's remember Boogy only played about 22 matches last year? So we can win without him. Without Davis? Not quite so sure tbh.

Boogy's transfer fee means we have essentially paid a net of 0 (or very little) for Beattie and Jelavic -- and have a much stronger squad.

Things are looking up. Guess we'll find out this week how it all ends up. :21:

wilsons away, webster is more injury prone than anyone

who will replace boughy? broadfoot, papac and mcculloch are not upto it

This is probably shoite as its from a Facebook page but..........

Walter Smith RFC to become a Sir I do hope this is not true. I was advised and I posted last week that Miller did not sign his extended contract and would be leaving. I have just had this confirmed again and it will be done and dusted this week. HOPE NOT

My link

wilsons away, webster is more injury prone than anyone

who will replace boughy? broadfoot, papac and mcculloch are not upto it

Benaloouane -- Just assuming so -- since Walter must see an able replacement in him.

Webster -- when he's fit. We have proven we can win the title without Boogy. Last year, he was basically awol.

just read this on another site, do you think there is any truth to this (ps don't shoot the messenger!!)

Just heard from my mate who works at Ibrox that Jelavic has now came to an agreement with Rapid on his pay off and will fly to Glasgow tomorrow for a medical and sign a 3 year contract worth 16,000 a week.

Conway will not move to Rangers from Dundee Utd, and neither will Goodwillie after the capture of Jelavic.

Walter will then look to bring in Benaloune the St Etienne centre half for £1/£1.25m as they expect a late bid for Bougherra in the region of £5m and they will not be able to turn this down, as the player is looking to leave even although he saying otherwise in the press. The only other addition will be the Arsenal player who plays left wing & is on trial at the moment.

hope this is bang on tbh In regards to Jelavic, not boogie

AR

Just checked there now and that has came from football-rumours.co.uk so there is a 99.9% it is a load of shite.

Benaloouane -- Just assuming so -- since Walter must see an able replacement in him.

Webster -- when he's fit. We have proven we can win the title without Boogy. Last year, he was basically awol.

not sure we have/can, boughy is a fantastic player and when he was here last year he was his usual classy self

wilson now away too

benalaoune and bougherra would be unreal together, true champs league pairing

papas saying andy may be for the off, hes hearing

This is probably shoite as its from a Facebook page but..........

Walter Smith RFC to become a Sir I do hope this is not true. I was advised and I posted last week that Miller did not sign his extended contract and would be leaving. I have just had this confirmed again and it will be done and dusted this week. HOPE NOT

My link

That guy is horrific, he likes to post hes in the know. A few of his posts come from football rumours im sure.

As the last time my missus was talking to Laura(kennys missus) she said he wanted to stay in Scotland the rest of his career

If we sign Jelavic, I think someone will need to go.

I think Velicka will leave and maybe Lafferty?

If Jelavic does come in, I really can see Lafferty asking for a move away. He wants to play as a striker, and with Kenny Miller already a stick on and a £4m striker coming in, his chances of a game of slim. He must know that, therefore I can see him moving on, if a club want him?

Can also see a couple of the younger ones being loaned out. Rory Loy and Andrew Shinnie aren't good enough and could be moved on.

we're did this work permit panel story come from? is this more bull from the sunday smut peddlers or is there a credible source because the amount of crap that's getting written is gettin out of control time for a bullshit filter on the site :sherlock:

Even if we dont get this guy we still have a better team than them..

Mcgregor

Whittaker Weir Bougherra Papac

Davis Edu Mcculoch Fleck

Miller Beattie

---------------------------------

Zaluska

Cha Thompson Hooveld Mulgrew :lol:

Brown Kayal Ledley Forrest

Samaras Hooper

we have the better team imo

and thats without jelavic :21:

Mcgregor

Davis Edu Mcculoch Fleck

Miller Beattie

Zaluska

Cha Thompson Hooveld Mulgrew :lol:

Brown Kayal Ledley Forrest

Samaras Hooper

what about the new mashcerano, the federali, juarez or something, surely he wil get a game?

dont agree with your line up for us but

i agree we are better in every position, they are shite!

:)

work permit wont be an issue

even if he doesnt get it first time, we can appeal on the account of him being fucking sensational and we will get one

no problems, WP wont be an issue

;)

If it is, questions need to be asked at how the taigs got WP's for Juarez, Cha and Kayal so easily.

If it is, questions need to be asked at how the taigs got WP's for Juarez, Cha and Kayal so easily.

thats why it wont be an issue, they get them for whoever they want

we will get one no problem, its not even an issue m8

i wouldnt worry

(tu)

Mcgregor

Davis Edu Mcculoch Fleck

Miller Beattie

Wee O'Cunt

Big O'Cunt Fat O'Cunt Daft O'Cunt Ned O'Cunt :lol:

Stupid O'Cunt Wierdo O'Cunt Queer O'Cunt Smelly O'Cunt

Pure O'Cunt Total O'Cunt

Couldn't agree more (tu)