Rangers interested in Vladimir Weiss

I think your missing the point a bit tbh, that video was his league debut for City and was nearly 2 years ago!

The fact that hes got that confidence and clear ability with the ball at his feet, on his first ever league appearance, when the score was still only 1-0...shows the lad has talent.

He has since then played nearly every game for his country(including the world cup) made more appearances for City and spent half a season on loan at Bolton.

Hes far from a finished player but hes hands down better than any winger/wide attacking midfielder we have!

(tu)

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd imagine fees and wages are agreed with Man City instead of the player when it comes to a loan move, all that's left to do is for him to agree to a loan.

And as he said when linked with Celtic, he would definitely be up for moving to Scotland. So I'm hopeful :)

He does look like the type of player we have been crying out for, one who can provide something different. I'll even praise Smith, if this one comes off! :P

Vladimir Weiss - I'd love to see him at Rangers on loan next year.

Weiss would be a shrewd move, I'd love to see him up here.

We shouldn't waste our time with Smith now.

We could get a younger, more natural winger for that cash. Hi-jack the bheast's move for Weiss, he's EXACTLY what we need.

I love it when all my moaning comes off :D