Rangers interested in Vladimir Weiss

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Weiss turns out to have a good season with us, how much would you expect to be spent in order to tie him down to a permanent contract?

Good question,hopefully we have a set fee agreed already,6 months ago i would have said we couldn't afford him,the fact we are prepared to pay nearly £4million for Jelavic as well as bringing other players in actually fills me with optimism.

Jelavic probably ripped down the countries internet connection in his bout of rage,they have no electricity or gas now either.

It's okay, Papac will just stare at the country and it'll shite itself and start working again.

Depends who the next man shitty manager is. I don't think mancini will last and hs replacement might not be so keen on the lad.

aye maybe so but they aint gonna throw him away for £2m or so - they will want atleast £8m and im sure a prem club will look at him ie stoke/blackpool or even bigger.

:clap:

but..as we both know rangers cant complete a transfer in 24 hrs. nevermind 2.

cuellar (2 villa), mendes (2 sporting), weir, le guen (booting him out the club), Beattie, Jelavic - all very fast, transations we done with the clubs! im sure we can :)

off toppic slightly but i think we have taken the piss a bit with welcome , getting him to come over from houndouras to train , not having a bounce game arranged until over 2 weeks after he arrived , then does well and scores a hat-trick and we say no thanks.

if he isnt good enough then he isnt good enough but we could have arranged things a bit better

and as for Barazite , think we need to wingers and he seemed to have played well so not sure why we have released hi

but weiss and jelavic would be great signings and i hope we have them both tied up by the time i come in from work tomorrow :21:

have we said no thanks with Barazite ? if so fukn gutted

have we said no thanks with Barazite ? if so fukn gutted

hope we aint but thing is - we only have 2 CB slots - weir has his cemented (captain ffs) so its down to boogie and tbh, unless he is going to be sold, do we need Barazite? Id love him to be there but do we need him?