Rangers interested in Vladimir Weiss

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hope he signs. if not for his quality, but for this from talkceltic;

"ya F**KING DANCER

i signed him on fifa 10 for celtic and he was amazing then i followed him in the world cup and he had a craker of a world cup then i jsut wish he would come for us and now he might me :D

word cannot describe please city let this happen i wil become your biggest suppoter :D"

:lol::wanker: :wanker:

hope we aint but thing is - we only have 2 CB slots - weir has his cemented (captain ffs) so its down to boogie and tbh, unless he is going to be sold, do we need Barazite? Id love him to be there but do we need him?

Barazite is a midfielder, think you are thinking of Yohan Benalouane?

hope we aint but thing is - we only have 2 CB slots - weir has his cemented (captain ffs) so its down to boogie and tbh, unless he is going to be sold, do we need Barazite? Id love him to be there but do we need him?

Barazite plays up front/wing/midfield mate, think you're mistaking him for Benalouane?

Barazite is a midfielder, think you are thinking of Yohan Benalouane?

:blush:

Barazite plays up front/wing/midfield mate, think you're mistaking him for Benalouane?

:blush:

I am lol. 3:20am lol. Yeah i was thinking of Benalouane :blush: prob a sign that bed is the right place for me! next ill have Miller in goals! :sleep1:

"ya F**KING DANCER

i signed him on fifa 10 for celtic and he was amazing then i followed him in the world cup and he had a craker of a world cup then i jsut wish he would come for us and now he might me :D

word cannot describe please city let this happen i wil become your biggest suppoter :D"

:lol:

cuellar (2 villa), mendes (2 sporting), weir, le guen (booting him out the club), Beattie, Jelavic - all very fast, transations we done with the clubs! im sure we can :)

aye heres hoping. so are we not in for barazite anymore? As much as Id prefer Weiss, he is only going to be a loan deal for max 1 year, where as there is a chance we could end up signing Barazite perminantly.

"ya F**KING DANCER

why even bother going to a taig forum? Weiss is coming here anyway - dont worry about that. Actually, keep your eye on the guy who is wanking over Weiss - lets see his reaction when he is at Murray park with the gers shirt :D

aye heres hoping. so are we not in for barazite anymore? As much as Id prefer Weiss, he is only going to be a loan deal for max 1 year, where as there is a chance we could end up signing Barazite perminantly.

Im not sure as it has gone quiet on that front. I think atm Weiss is a great aquasision to the club and ive heard a roumour that we are gonna sign this guy Jelavic, we get those 2, ill be happy

why even bother going to a taig forum? Weiss is coming here anyway - dont worry about that. Actually, keep your eye on the guy who is wanking over Weiss - lets see his reaction when he is at Murray park with the gers shirt :D

their desperation is brilliant.

from page 1-10 on the weiss thread he is a superstar in the making. from 11-17 he is no better than forrest and he only played 13 games for bolton so must be utter shit!

(tu)

TBH, a permanent deal for Weiss may not be too unrealistic, we all know what Man City are like atm, are they going to bring back a young guy and try to nuture him and blend him into the first team? or would they rather go out and spend £20 million on a winger and shift the deadwood to whoevers willing?

TBH, a permanent deal for Weiss may not be too unrealistic, we all know what Man City are like atm, are they going to bring back a young guy and try to nuture him and blend him into the first team? or would they rather go out and spend £20 million on a winger and shift the deadwood to whoevers willing?

I think Bolton wanted this lad back and I'm ashamed to say they could probably outbid us if it came to a permanent deal, lad looks like he has a future with City though :disappointment:

from page 1-10 on the weiss thread he is a superstar in the making. from 11-17 he is no better than forrest and he only played 13 games for bolton so must be utter shit!

(tu)

hahaha just wait till the OF game ;)

(tu)

I love this quote

We canny let the H*** get him would be insane he will tear the spl up , plus lets them move Davis into his best postion making them even stronger ,
:lol: :lol: :lol: you're right - its making me feel so much happier now!

and this one

I cant believe those dirty bastards are trying to nab him. I really hope this doesnt happen. Im not sure if lenny is even interested. God i really hate those H***, one minute theyve got no money, the next thing there trying to buy jelavic for 4million. Definately got their grubby fingers in some pies we dont know about.
fuck the paranoia has hit them hard! im nearly pissing myself laughing here :uk::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

is this a bam up? how could u not of heard of champ man or now FM.

jst scouted Jelavic and sandy jardine reported 'not good enough for rangers' ha ha ha

FM? get rid o jardine. few scouts at chelsea that aint too bad, cant remember of top of ma heid and i got one from barca too, been spot on for me :)

FM? get rid o jardine. few scouts at chelsea that aint too bad, cant remember of top of ma heid and i got one from barca too, been spot on for me :)

:ohmy: Get rid of Sandy Jardine?

:ohmy: Get rid of Sandy Jardine?

lol aye, from my experiance he was mince (in the FM game), i got a few from chelsea and barca and they done much better job - now have a great squad (5 in a row), 3 trebles. Not to mention quarter final of CL x 2.