Turkish team in "Naughty badge" shocker

BigBearAl

Hello fellow Bears. My first post so be gentle.

Was playing FIFA 10 on the trusty old PS3 (anyone want a game??) online the other day when a Turkish chappie wanted to take a pop at the mighty Gers.

Of course I accepted his challenge. He went Besiktas and imagine my horror when I saw the badge his team has.....

Pissin myself for about 5 mins.

Anyone else know of any cheeky football badges or crests that may upset certain people??

besiktas.jpg

what was the score.??

A stunning win for the famous Glasgow Rangers. 2-0. Miller double. The team is a bit of a shambles and out of date as Mendes/Beasley and even Rothen are still in the squad. Roll on FIFA 11 with Weiss,Beattie and Jella :21:

I love my Rangers online team:

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra McCulloch Papac

Novo Davis Thomson Beasley

Miller Boyd

Gonna have to make drastic changes when the update comes out.

Don't know about you mate, but Beasley plays like Maradona in his prime for me and he is lightning fast. Rothen is no bad as well. Even Boydie has a turn of pace. If only.. :21:

Rothen used to be OK, Boyd just continually misses sitters for me. Cost me a few games actually.

Know the feeling. Nothing better than beating The mankies online when they go Celtic and giving them abuse afterwards (or during the game if they can afford or have stolen a headset). They are not hard to find online as their names are not very original and always include either "1967", "IRA", "EIRE" or "HAIL" in their names, SeanyBhoy1967 for example. :uk:

Rothen used to be OK, Boyd just continually misses sitters for me. Cost me a few games actually.

Know the feeling. Nothing better than beating The mankies online when they go Celtic and giving them abuse afterwards (or during the game if they can afford or have stolen a headset). They are not hard to find online as their names are not very original and always include either "1967", "IRA", "EIRE" or "HAIL" in their names, SeanyBhoy1967 for example. :uk:

out of curiosity, in fifa ultimate team, after spending money on that pack shite to get a gewd team, is it all scrapped when the new ones out, cause if t is its a fekking rip off

My Rangers Manager Mode team was brilliant.

McGregor

Bosingwa Bougherra Kaboul Pander

Navas Davis Kuzmanovic Johnson

Gignac Miller

I managed to get Gignac as well. If I remember right you can pick him up for pennies. Also played him up front with Miller. Loads of pace up front.

out of curiosity, in fifa ultimate team, after spending money on that pack shite to get a gewd team, is it all scrapped when the new ones out, cause if t is its a fekking rip off

You said it mate. They will charge again no doubt for a new Ultimate team game. Robbing bastards that EA mob. Brother bought the new Tiger Woods game and had to fork out for extra courses which you had to buy online. Not a problem I suppose if its a few months later but the game has only been out about a month. When a game is about 40 pounds a pop its a lot of money.

You said it mate. They will charge again no doubt for a new Ultimate team game. Robbing bastards that EA mob. Brother bought the new Tiger Woods game and had to fork out for extra courses which you had to buy online. Not a problem I suppose if its a few months later but the game has only been out about a month. When a game is about 40 pounds a pop its a lot of money.

my team cost me about 200 spunker, better no scrap the thing like, although i aint played in a few weeks im hooked on the thing lately

I managed to get Gignac as well. If I remember right you can pick him up for pennies. Also played him up front with Miller. Loads of pace up front.

I had to bid about 3 or 4 times to get him! Eventually got him for £9 million.