9 days to go - in's & out's...!?

Muff

Yohan Benaloune wasn't playing for St.Ettiene yesterday he wasn't even on the bench so I doubt we were watching him unless we were seeing how good he was at sitting in the stand watching the game. He would be perfect cover at the back young strong and composed.

A left winger has to be a priority surely Lafferty can't be trusted there anymore.

He is brutal if he isn't giving the ball away he is tripping over it or getting involved in stupid incidents and getting himself into trouble.

maybe we were in signing talks and they didn`t want to risk him ?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wot bout paul scharner??he's a free agent and and can play anywhere across the back and is only 30yr old.

(tu)

Scharner would ba a fantastic signing.

He's comfortable in defence, in front of the back four and at one point Martinez even deployed him as the central midfielder who had to look to break beyond the lone striker.

I'm stunned that he's still a free agent, but I have an inkling that he might sign fro Liverpool. Hodgson was really interested in him when he was Fulham boss and his versatility will still appeal to him now.

To be honest I don't see any of our current squad leaving now, except maybe Boogie should a large offer come in for him.

I think it's more than likely that we'll add to the squad, as for offers coming in for other players I think the likes of Miller and Davis would actually say no to a transfer out, possibly Miller will be offered a contract extension.

It was interesting that Benaloune (sp) didn't actually play at the weekend, don't know if he has an injury or not, but with the information that Muff provided indicating he can play centrally and at left back then I think we might go for him, even though if newspaper reports are true then the club he plays for have raised the asking price?

Yeah, I think we'll bring in two more players, Benaloune (bought) and the Arsenal player (loan) and in all honesty I would be happy with that.

I really dnt think laff will go. we wldnt get anywhere near the money we paid for him. webster out i think... and Velicka and get a cb and a winger. athough naisy out on that wing has been looking very sharp! and with weiss on the other will give us some pace.!!

Lafferty, Velicka and Webster out.

Barazite, Benaloune and maybe another EPL loan signing in.

Pretty pointless doing that. Our already thin on he ground squad would be one less in numbers.

Personally I am happy keeping Webster and Velika for some cover during the dark Dec/Jan months when injuries and suspensions kick clean in.