Anyone catch Scotland today

ErikBo

does weidd have a twin brother at man city by any chance? get him on the other wing :weiss: :weiss:

Ha ha no he hasnt got a twin. but We should be looking at Gai Assulin still a free agent would be a fantastic signing for us

I'd love to see us take Michael Johnson or Henri Lansbury from either Man City or Arsenal on loan for the season. Both are fantastic footballers.

Was thinking about him watching the match last night , he has not had a look in since his horrific injury problems , not needing another CM though :(

What's his first name? typed Kerkar into Wiki and all that comes up is some Indian classical singer.

I'm presuming it's Salim Kerkar as he doesn't have a club at the moment, played for Gueugnon, and he is a midfielder.

Just found this!

On August 17, 2010, Kerkar went on trial with Scottish Premier League side Rangers F.C., scoring a goal in a 5-0 friendly over Partick Thistle F.C.[4]

Who is this Kerkar guy?

Never heard of him, and there is nothing about him on the interweb. Must be pretty pish if he's was punted by Gueugnon.

Salim Kerkar.

From what I've read, he can play on the left and in the middle of midfield. Scored against Thistle and tonight against Arthurlie apparently.

Recommended by Bougherra.