Split Support.

.Williamson.

My mother was a catholic as are most of her side her mother was from Ireland and that side are all Celtic (didn't reaaly now them) best bit she marries my Papa who was an atheist and supported ST Mirren!

My Dad and his father were bluenoses through and through and his dad (RIP) just to take me to Ibrox games when I was a wee boy...

Couldn't be any more fucked up both sides of the family hated each other

Loyal bluenose all my life...

Rangers till I die...

WATP

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to school with 2 of hendrys kids, his oldest son supports the scum and the liitle bastard still does! And the other kids are bluenoses. Never understood it. He was a little fucker as well

Kyle?

Everyone in my family support Rangers and my 11 month old boy already had his Ranger's jammies and Follow Follow and STB on his I-Teddy.

He loves watching the football with me and i had him clapping his hands when we scored on Sunday.

It would destroy me if he ended up one of them but i doubt it,his Mum is from a proud Protestant family from Larkhall :D

How can you support a club until you are 40 odd and then suddenly lose all love for them?

That is what confuses me most about this.

Edit: And goto their fucking rivals??!!!!!! :anguish:

He wasnt really into Rangers, never went to games, but hes properly into the tims now.

Fisrt time we went round to his after his announcement we were greeted with Fields of A*henr*e.

Needless to say we were straight back in the car and away home.

Only my mum talks to him now.

He wasnt really into Rangers, never went to games, but hes properly into the tims now.

Fisrt time we went round to his after his announcement we were greeted with Fields of A*henr*e.

Needless to say we were straight back in the car and away home.

Only my mum talks to him now.

I feel sick.

My Dads family were Catholics from the Irish Republic...coming over to fight Fascism through embarrassment that their country harboured Nazi thugs..

Strangely they were all Bears at the time and my Dad was born here and although grew up catholic(until he turned his back on what he called "a mideval religion") he always supported Rangers as did his 2 brothers ..

My Mums Dad was a Scottish Bear even though his dad played for Hearts at the beginning of the 20th century and my Gran was English and supported Hearts cos her dad was fae Edinburgh and was a Jambo.But became a Bear when she left her first husband and ran away wi my Grandad during WW2...

Fuck i should write a book..

I've not posted this news yet but me and the mrs are actually expecting our first little bear in mid February.

Goes without saying that he or she will be a trueblue.

Nae fuckin chance would I allow it any other way

Congratulations, Mate. Give him/her a fitting Rangers name!

All of my dads side are catholic and every one of them supports ce**ic, whereas my mums side and all her brothers were Rangers fans. So when I was born, due to most of my mums family living in Renfrew, I grew up to be a Rangers fan. Even if it wasn't what my dad had planned happening. Hence the F*nian name that I have been cursed with :disappointment: