Andy gray

and hes not a bad judge at that! Valencia lost two of their best players this season in silva and villa! so they won't be at full strength! we've got a great chance of progressing into the knock out stage for me personally! As for the manu tie, as soon as we where drawn in group C got a text from my mate who is a manu fan it read "yous are getting hammered" re "LOL" as for the turkish debutants burasapor we should use our experience playing in the champions league and take some points of them!

and hes not a bad judge at that! Valencia lost two of their best players this season in silva and villa! so they won't be at full strength! we've got a great chance of progressing into the knock out stage for me personally! As for the manu tie, as soon as we where drawn in group C got a text from my mate who is a manu fan it read "yous are getting hammered" re "LOL" as for the turkish debutants burasapor we should use our experience playing in the champions league and take some points of them!

they lost 3 of their best players lol ;) and I think we could progress no problem canny wait :happy:

Aye we have a chance but really people know fuck all about Valencia. Losing Villa and Silva is big but, Mata blew Silva away easily for Valencia last year and although they'll never replace Villas brilliance, Soldado is a really good goalscorer not too much of a lose if you actually watch La Liga and Valencia. Pablo is fucking quality i look forward to seeing him.

But aye we do have a chance 8 points i think will get us through, two home wins and two away draws is what i'm going for!

I wish i had your optamism