Rangers fans will behave themselves..

I know we have a few imbeciles and dunderheads in our support (Which club hasn't?) that let down the good name of our club,but in my mind, it's not the Rangers supporters who are the big risk at games like this...It's the knuckleheads who have no connection with Rangers whatsoever who cause the trouble.

Let's face it, any person can go into a sports store and buy a Rangers shirt and scarf and go on the rampage causing very bad publicity for our club, as I'm sure has happened in the past and will probably happen again....It's a shame the lazy fucking media (and authorities) don't find out who these people are and publish the facts for all to see.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good scandal, guys! no matter the consequences for the innocent, eh? :wanker:

Personally i don't believe this and have always felt it's a cop out mate.

Ian Skelly used to be my boss and had said to me to give him a shout any away Champions League games i wanted to go to and he would get me on the plane with the players,we were in a group with Galatasaray and i went to his office and said i would like to go to this one.

'Fuck off son even i'm no going to Turkey,I like being alive'

I would have called him a big shitebag but i wanted to keep my job ! These two games will have cracking atmospheres.

After what happened in Bucharest and on other recent occasions the club should make sure that our supporters section is filmed. I'm sick of the brutality our fans suffer at the hands of police and stewards in foreign matches and we've got an unjust reputation off the back of it.

It's time for the club to pull its finger out and make sure we have evidence to exonerate our supporters in the event of trouble. The media is more than happy to twist things against us - if the club doesn't take measures then the truth will stay hidden.

Given what happened in 2008, rightly or wrongly accused, this is an opportunity for Rangers fans to not only show the world who we really are. Let's hope who we really are we'd like the world to see.

It's up to the supporters to write the next chapter, and I hope those traveling to the away matches never lose sight of the importance of it.

Fair play to him for coming out with that, however, I see no mention of his hopes for better organisation from Manchester Council or any calls for GMP to ensure that there are no repeats of the assaults carried out by their officers on our previous visit.

Come on, Martin, tell it like it was!

100% spot on, m8 - was just about to post the same. (tu)

Lets not foget the lies the police told when they said the screen broke down. they later admitted they asked for it not be shown due to the large volume of people in Picadilly Gardens. As long as the idiots stay away it shouldmbe ok down there but you never know with GMP thry are cuenty even to English teams. Google GMP and stoke fans and you'll see what i mean.

can't believe the shite we have had to put up with since manchester.

the english think they are whiter than white but they forget about

the trouble they have caused through europe in the 80's and 90's with

clubs being banned. 30 or so arrestes out of 150000 and every gers fan

is called a thug. double standards to say the very least. manchester police

don't want us, what about the trouble at man u v man c games that goes

unoticed, getting off my soap box now. :mad::mad:

I live in Manchester....the council is predominantly catholic and a shower of nasty kunts . They hate Rangers and there is a sizeable F*nian element too at Man Ure and residing around Manchester. The IRA blew their city up but they seem to have conveniently forgotten about that.

Just like most other English clubs they do not give a flying fuck about Britain or Scotland !

Rangers fans WILL be stitched up AGAIN in Manchester. Mark my words !

Always Remember,,,These bastards are EVERYWHERE hiding away ! They are not like us. They don't play by the rule book !