Season Ticket Inquiry ?

JackAlex93

because i support rangers obviously :beer1:

and cheers Sandy and SK :happy:

c if you fire down way your wee brother or somebody thats young enoughs passport you will get a juvenile ticket for wherever you want. very unlikely yel get caught m8

c if you fire down way your wee brother or somebody thats young enoughs passport you will get a juvenile ticket for wherever you want. very unlikely yel get caught m8

aye a might just do that bud! see if a book ma ticket over the phone, what do u think the procedure will be for them verifying my age ?

aye a might just do that bud! see if a book ma ticket over the phone, what do u think the procedure will be for them verifying my age ?

a got ma wee cousin wan way me last year, a done it online and a hadty take his passport with me wen a went te pick it up m8 so a would imagine its the same mukker

Your only STEALING money off the club by not paying the correct price.

i dont see it that way if the guy is skint but still willing to fork out money to watch rangers then fair play to him i know alot of people that dnt do that who have money n just come back when the times are good. I also dont see how he is stealing at all, rangers dont loose any money. Its better for them to get some money for the ticket than none at all but i would just hope that he would show loyalty to the club next year and pay the full price when he has money

i dont see it that way if the guy is skint but still willing to fork out money to watch rangers then fair play to him i know alot of people that dnt do that who have money n just come back when the times are good. I also dont see how he is stealing at all, rangers dont loose any money. Its better for them to get some money for the ticket than none at all but i would just hope that he would show loyalty to the club next year and pay the full price when he has money

So it's fine for me and everyone else to pay full/correct price but others should get away with it?

Jog on pal, away an pull that shit at parkheed if u want